Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / PAID Jobs

Old 03-14-2021, 08:57 AM   #1
motorcomics

motorcomics is on a distinguished road

[PAID] Artist needed for Korean-American family drama with supernatural twist

Artist (Pencils and Inks) needed for THE WEST MOON CHRONICLES, a Korean-American family drama with supernatural twist. This is a very emotional story written by Frank J Kim that was one of the winners of the Script2Comic Contest and is being made into a comic by Scout Comics (www.scoutcomics.com)

Description from the author: "Shortly after moving to a small town in the pine forests of east Texas, a Korean immigrant and his grandson suffer a terrible family tragedy and must grapple with the aftermath all while dealing with a supernatural threat that emerges from the haunted woods near their home.

The series deals with issues of environmentalism, illegal immigration, race relations, class struggles, and bullying -- all within the context of a rollicking adventure tale where our young heroes must battle supernatural creatures with martial arts, magic, and marksmanship."

Page rate is $50 plus some backend with guaranteed publication and nationwide distribution by Scout Comics. Payment is made in full via paypal after invoice within 15 days of completion -- can pay every 5-10 pages or when art for each issue is complete. Job complete when high resolution artwork is deliver in print resoltion TIFF format. Layered files (PSD or TIFF) may be requested for conversion to digital platforms with movement ie Madefire.

Please send an email with portfolio samples to script2comic@gmail.com. You can send links or have attachments ALSO but please make sure your initial email has at least 1-2 samples of your interior work in the body of the email.

This is something I helping produce for Frank J Kim, the author, and Scout from the script a won 2nd prize in the 2020 Script2Comic Contest. My background -- I am a partner in Scout Comics (www.scoutcomics.com) and also own of Motor Content, a TV and Film production company (www.motor.ink). My comic series The Rift was adapted into the season finale of the Amazing Stories reboot on Apple + by Steven Spielberg and Amblin.
motorcomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread