Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / PAID Jobs

Old 02-21-2013, 11:21 AM   #1
TheFutureIsNow

TheFutureIsNow is on a distinguished road

Need concept artist to design a space ship for sci-fi adventure limited series.

Hey Everybody,
Looking for artist (pencils and ink) to design a space shuttle-station hybrid for a sci-fi adventure comic set in the year 3112 about the first manned mission to an alien planet. I have already conceptualized the layout, exterior, and deep-space travel features of the ship, so you must be able to collaborate, but your own ideas are welcome.

Iím looking for an artist that has some idea of aerodynamics and a knack for interesting design.

The job requires art for three versions of the shipís different operational modes, plus a ďspace elevator,Ē and one smaller one-person ship. Thatís five pieces of art at $60/piece for a total of $300 for the project. Iím giving a one month deadline. Please send finished work in hi-res 300 dpi files.

I also provide and require an employment contract, meaning, if I officially hire you, I will pay you for services rendered in a timely and professional manner. This is to protect both parties and to ensure your payment.

Payment is through paypal. Half will be given after finished sketches are received (one or two weeks in). The remainder paid within 24 hours after I receive the hi-res 300 dpi files. Payment can also be delayed if you prefer a larger lump sum upon completion.

Thanks everybody and Iím looking forward to your applications. Please send art samples or portfolio links to nicksantosprofessional@yahoo.com.

You can see me on my facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/nicholas.c.santos.7 but please contact me through the email I provided above. Thanks for reading.

- Nick C. Santos.
TheFutureIsNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 03-07-2013, 03:49 PM   #2
TheFutureIsNow

TheFutureIsNow is on a distinguished road

Wow, thank you so much to all the tremendously talented artists that responded to this post. You guys were fantastic and I thoroughly enjoyed surveying your work. Unfortunately I could only hire one person for this job and the post has been filled but thank you all and I will keep you in consideration for future projects.
TheFutureIsNow is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure comic, concept artist, paid, pencils and ink, space ship