Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / PAID Jobs

Old 12-11-2014, 04:21 PM   #1
kopnicki

kopnicki is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up Artist for Comic Anthology Series ($300/page)

Pay Rate: $200/penciled/inked page, $300/finished color page (This rate reflects the level of quality I expect and is negotiable.) (I am willing to increase page rate if your work is good enough.)
Payment Method: Invoice required to me or my company; Payment to artist via Paypal, direct deposit or check
Payment Schedule: Percentage up front and full payment within 30 days of finished page delivery
Delivery: Finished pages; Digital; FTP or email with 300 dpi LZW-compressed TIF or comparable format

I want to create a short story anthology. The series involves stories based on dreaming, sleep; etc. The genres covered vary from horror, super hero, to speculative fiction. I have 5-8 comic short stories (8-16 pages each) plotted and scripted and ready to go.

These are intended as a web comic series with a potential small private print run. The web series can be used as a promotional vehicle as well to pitch the book to publishers and for self-promotion. Kickstarter also a possibility.

Ideally, down the road, I'd like to take the finished stories and make short films out of some or all of them. I'm in TV/film production so this isn't that far fetched but this remains a distant goal at this point.

Applicants must be polished and professional. You must have sequential art samples. Published or finished work samples preferred as well. Penciler/inker/colorists capable of delivering fully completed pages preferred but not essential.

My References: http://issuu.com/alexwanderer (previous pitch); www.fanclub.agency (my company)

If you're interested please reach out and send sequential art samples to.... newromans@gmail.com
kopnicki is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Tags
anthology, artist, paid, penciler