Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / Collaborations

Old 01-23-2016, 04:59 PM   #1
McJankers

McJankers is on a distinguished road

Looking For Penciler PAID

Hello,

I am looking for a penciler to collaborate with on a 5 page Alternate History Horror Comic that will be part of a anthology.

Synopsis: When all looked to be lost for the Russians during WWII, Stalin made a deal with the devil. Open a gate to hell and Russia would command hells army, as the war turned in Russiaís favor Stalin never went through with the deal, but it was still on the table. In 1989 the Soviet Union knows they are going to lose the Cold War, unless they take the devils offer.

The story takes place right as they open the gate to hell. Plenty of demons and monsters will be shown. The penciler should be interested in drawing and collaborating on the demons and monsters. Iím open to all ideas on this aspect of the story, if youíre extremely passionate about a monster and you think it would work for this feel free to email me.

Pay: I can pay $10 dollars a page and deliver it via PayPal or if you prefer something else Iím sure we can work that out. I will pay within 48 hours of each completed page. You will also receive 5% of any profits made.

Being that Iím not able to pay as much as we would both like there is no deadline for this story but we would have weekly contact to see how things are progressing.

If you are interested send me and email at tomas.worth@gmail.com with links to some of your art with the title WELL TO HELL.

Any other questions feel free to ask me. Thanks,

Tom Worth
McJankers is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 01-28-2016, 03:53 PM   #2
McJankers

McJankers is on a distinguished road

The position has been filled, Thanks everyone for submitting!
McJankers is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
penciler, penciler for hire