Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / Collaborations

Old 10-05-2014, 10:06 AM   #1
Rromain25

Rromain25 is on a distinguished road

Comic Book Artist Needed

My Vision
My name is R. Romain. I’m starting a Samurai, Science Fiction & Adventure comic book series. I find that there aren't many futuristic Samurai comic books that deal with both mythological and scientific motifs.

What I Need
I am looking for an artist that can draw, ink and color pages of great landscapes, boats, cities and intricate character designs. I need an artist who understands script writing to bring the story to life.

This 5 page project which may include additional pages for character pictures with a biography for each of the main characters. If all goes well, there is potential for future collaboration on an extended series.

I need someone whose style works well in black & white as it does in color. Please send samples of your work with your email.

What It’s For
These pages will be used for commercial use and submitted for a possible comic book series. The profits will be shared and payments will be doled out according to sales.

The pitch comes with the hope that you will stay on board for the project.

What I’m willing to Pay
I am willing to pay a $50 per page for pencils, letters and Inks. Coloring is optional but will negotiate additional payment for those willing to color as well. You will receive 50% of funds up front with the rest of the payment sent for each completed page. PayPal is preferable for receiving payment.

Type
Post-apocalyptic landscapes, samurai (old & modern), and science fiction art and designs, ships, and futuristic cities.

Please let me know if you would be interested and we can go from there. Email me at Flowingblader25@gmail.com or send me a message here, with your work attached

Thank you,

R. Romain

Last edited by Rromain25; 10-05-2014 at 07:40 PM.
Rromain25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Tags
artist for hire, comic book artist