Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / Collaborations

Old 09-02-2014, 01:22 PM   #1
D10M

D10M is on a distinguished road

Writer looking for Artist to collaborate on a Western

Title:Gundaddy

Tagline: His speciality is taking lives, now he has to care for one

Logline: Forced to participate in a quick-draw contest in a town he canít escape, ruled under the tyrannical thumb of a corrupt Mayor and his private army of thugs, Bartram Cole must stay alive long enough to rescue the one he loves and her one year old son from the hands of the Mayorís psychotic henchmen. But when the standoff leaves him literally holding the baby the stakes become even higher.

I've written the first 6 issue arc of this Western actioner but i'm a big believer in collaboration to get the best out of a project which is why i'm looking for an artist to add his/her talents, passion and influence to bring it to life with a view to pitching to prospective publishers or even self publishing.

No money to begin with and i know how important it is to believe in a project if you're giving up your time for free but i think together we can make a go of it! So if the above logline has wet your appetite and you'd like to find out more about the story or read a script or simply to get in touch about anything related to this post please email me:

dan.murphy10@hotmail.co.uk

Hope to hear from you!

Thanks for reading!!
D10M is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Tags
artist needed, collaboration, western