Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / Collaborations

Old 07-14-2013, 01:42 AM   #1
MartinEJohn
Martin John

MartinEJohn is on a distinguished road

Realist artist for pitch

Artist Tim Rees and I are putting together a pitch and we need another artist to draw half of the story as it takes place in two different realms.

It is a scifi story by with a superhero twist and a dramatic heart. The elevator pitch: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind meets The Matrix.

What we need is an artist with a realistic pulpy/noir style ala Sean Phillips to portray part of the story.

Tim's art is very clean with clean lines and samples can be found at : http://timzer.deviantart.com/

I am a comic book author/letterer of four years and am serious in making a great product to approach publishers with, as well as giving you the artist a good piece of original work to show to publishers and the like at conventions as a portfolio piece.

This would be a very character heavy piece for you so if you want to draw action this is not the place you want to be, but if you want to draw people interacting with one another in a dramatic fashion you are in the right place.

I have written a comic online for three years called Foreign Matter which in being updated as we speak, but short stories I have written are at: http://foreignmatter.imgur.com/

I suggest taking a look at the stories Old Hands and System Crash, but feel free to read them all, as they all have a unique feel to them.

My email is: mjmartinejohn@gmail.com if you are interested or want more of a lowdown on the story. I look forward to working with you.

There is no pay involved with this pitch, but if we get picked up the artists will get paid on the back end in an equal split 45/45 and I would take 10%. I am not in this to make money, but to make good comics with great people. If that sounds up your alley, get back to me.

Thanks again, Martin
MartinEJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread