Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Talent Engine > Inker Showcase

Old 03-15-2015, 06:47 PM   #121
Cornerstone

Cornerstone is on a distinguished road

Hello everyone, Cornerstone Creative Studios is proud to say that we officially represent a number of talented individuals and many are available now to help you with your projects/endeavors and or to make your dreams come true. Of the many we represent, currently taking orders and accepting work are as follows:

*Jim Callahan: long time Marvel, DC, Image, Valiant, Malibu, Dark Horse, Boom and more.

*Caanan White: Marvel/Dabel Bros., Avatar Press and more.

*Art Gutierrez: Marvel Heroines, digital painter

*Carlos Villas: multiple indy publishers... digital painter

*Blake Wilkie: Zenescope, Image, Arcana, and more.

*PLUS more to cover any need you may have...

If you would like any of them to do something for you, contact me to make arrangements.

Working portfolios, as well as my own, can be found here:
http://www.cornerstonecreativestudios.com/portfolio/
Cornerstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 09:06 PM   #122
Cornerstone

Cornerstone is on a distinguished road

Happy Easter everyone!

I'd like to both celebrate the holiday with a few phenomenal offers/deals!

I am looking for a book to slap my inks on, so if you're in need of an inker, I'm your guy and I'm in a position to make a deal happen NOW.
EASTER ONLY SPECIAL:
Digital Sketch of your favorite character: $10
Original Sketch of your favorite character: $20

Inked: add $10

Any original desired to be shipped, simply add shipping costs to the total.

Prerequisites for this deal: reference to the version you like best if there are multiple, my choice of poses etc...

I have other clients already in line and am working to finish those as we speak, yours would come in and be right behind those. I would keep you informed as they go... if it's the quick digital sketch then I can knock those out asap for you.

If you would like something unique and to your specifications, then we can work a half off special deal this week only.

Examples of my work can be found in my gallery area or simply message me for more... most groups don't encourage people to hotlink or send people outside their pages and I'm respecting that. Only posting some recent commissions done here.

ATTENTION: SPECIAL KICKSTARTER OR OTHER CROWD FUNDERS

If you have a book you would like to get done but need to use a Crowd Funding option to fully produce the book, we're here to help there as well. Right now, I'm offering my services for only HALF UP FRONT RATES prior to the campaign and the other half due upon successful campaign with normal rates applying for funded campaign.

As for our studio, we can offer you any and all services you may require to help your dream become a reality!

Contact me asap for the best deals.

Again, Happy Easter and be blessed this day forward!
Cornerstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 10:18 PM   #123
Cadre
Humble Embellisher

Cadre is on a distinguished road

Hello, my name is Jesse "Cadre" Hansen and I represent a studio of talented and experienced sequential artists, its what we do.

With over 40 years of experience and professional credits under our collective belts at comic book and gaming companies that include Marvel, DC, Image, Disney, Games Workshop, Capcom, Blizzard, Wizards of the Coast and
Amazon*, we have seen and done about everything there is to do in the comic book industry. We also have members within our organization that have extensive animation experience, fine arts, merchandising and toy making experience.

Our members consist of long time veterans to up and coming talented youngsters which helps us branch out to all age categories and tastes. Many of us have had our own independent endeavors as well in owning our own businesses outside of the entertainment industry, thus expanding our knowledge and experience in the business world.

We are Cornerstone Creative Studios.

That being said and without further delay... here's our portfolio link to look over, hoping you like what you see and we may work together in some capacity very very soon.

Rates vary upon the talented creator desired for each stage of production... listed range of rates below:

Standard Rates Per Sequential Page:
Pencils: $50-$250
Inks: $40-$125
Colors: $45-$75
Letters: $20-$25
Standard Starting rate for Comic Covers to be Published
Pencils: $75-$250.00
Inks: $50-$150
Colors: $45-$125

Commissions:

BUST SHOT - :: From head to torso.
Tight Pencils only - US $40
Pencils with Inks - US $75
Pencils w/ Inks w/ Colors - US $120

FULL FIGURE SHOT -
:: The above description is pretty much explanatory itself, isn't it?

Tight Pencils only - US $75
Pencils with Inks - US $125
Pencils w/ Inks w/ Colors - US $185

Both MEDIUM SHOT and FULL SHOT will features from none to minimum background images, and single character features only.

* Cover Recreations (inks): Reg. $125
* Character Pinups (pencils) Reg. $50-$110
* Character Pinups (+ inks) Reg. Additional $35-$75
* Inks over another pencillers work: Reg. $35-$125

Sincerely,

Jesse Hansen
http://www.cornerstonecreativestudios.com
contact me to work something out

Also on facebook, check us out at http://www.facebook.com/CornerstoneCreativeStudios/
Cadre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2015, 11:50 AM   #124
Cadre
Humble Embellisher

Cadre is on a distinguished road

Hello, my name is Jesse "Cadre" Hansen and I represent a studio of talented and experienced sequential artists, its what we do.

(Note: I'm offering great HOLIDAY and NEW YEAR rates on inks right now as I'm trying to earn some Christmas money for the kids)

With over 40 years of experience and professional credits under our collective belts at comic book and gaming companies that include Marvel, DC, Image, Disney, Games Workshop, Capcom, Blizzard, Wizards of the Coast and
Amazon*, we have seen and done about everything there is to do in the comic book industry. We also have members within our organization that have extensive animation experience, fine arts, merchandising and toy making experience.

Our members consist of long time veterans to up and coming talented youngsters which helps us branch out to all age categories and tastes. Many of us have had our own independent endeavors as well in owning our own businesses outside of the entertainment industry, thus expanding our knowledge and experience in the business world.

We are Cornerstone Creative Studios.

That being said and without further delay... here's our portfolio link to look over, hoping you like what you see and we may work together in some capacity very very soon.

Rates vary upon the talented creator desired for each stage of production... listed range of rates below:

Standard Rates Per Sequential Page:
Pencils: $50-$250
Inks: $40-$125
Colors: $45-$75
Letters: $20-$25
Standard Starting rate for Comic Covers to be Published
Pencils: $75-$250.00
Inks: $50-$150
Colors: $45-$125

Commissions:

BUST SHOT - :: From head to torso.
Tight Pencils only - US $40
Pencils with Inks - US $75
Pencils w/ Inks w/ Colors - US $120

FULL FIGURE SHOT -
:: The above description is pretty much explanatory itself, isn't it?

Tight Pencils only - US $75
Pencils with Inks - US $125
Pencils w/ Inks w/ Colors - US $185

• Both MEDIUM SHOT and FULL SHOT will features from none to minimum background images, and single character features only.•

* Cover Recreations (inks): Reg. $125
* Character Pinups (pencils) Reg. $50-$110
* Character Pinups (+ inks) Reg. Additional $35-$75
* Inks over another pencillers work: Reg. $35-$125

Sincerely,

Jesse Hansen
http://www.cornerstonecreativestudios.com
contact me to work something out

Also on facebook, check us out at http://www.facebook.com/CornerstoneCreativeStudios/
Cadre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 06:40 PM   #125
CornerstoneCadre

CornerstoneCadre is on a distinguished road

Taking my normal traditional inks rate and cutting it in HALF!!! Limited time offer to fill a void created when someone had to put a hold on their project for the time being... take advantage and contact me...

Jesse
CornerstoneCadre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 11:31 PM   #126
CornerstoneCadre

figured I would toss a character sketch I'm working on here... see what ya'll think...

Old 11-01-2019, 07:30 PM   #127
CornerstoneCadre

cover inks and letters as well as logo by me... if YOU need or want something done, hit me up... thanks.