Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / Collaborations

Old 05-09-2014, 05:39 PM   #1
HeatherAntos

HeatherAntos is on a distinguished road

Anthology - Looking for Artists/Writers

THE GENERAL IDEA
The plan is to create an Anthology of 8-page comic book shorts. Writers will send me proposed scripts by a deadline. Artists will send me a general portfolio of samples. If you wish to contribute both a script & art to the anthology, please let me know and I will make a note of that! However, the goal here is collaboration. I will pair an artist (or artists depending) to a script that I feel matches. Simple edits may be done to scripts sent in as well. Art is to be completed by a second deadline. During the "production" process I plan to run a KickStarter to help fund publishing costs. If the KickStarter is to be unsuccessful for some reason back up funds are accounted for. After the book is printed I hope to have it available to sell at comic retail shops as well as available for downloads.

Unfortunately I will not be able to financially compensate the creators involved. However, everyone of course we be entitled to copies of the final published Anthology as well as any other goodies created.

THEME: Crime - A theme of Crime could mean anything from a bank heist, to noir, to a mugging, to murder mystery! It can be funny, it can be dramatic! The world is at your fingertips!

LENGTH: 8 pages

RATING: PG-13

COLOR: Yes - unless B&W is specific to your story as stated in the script

SCRIPT/ART PORTFOLIO** SUBMISSION DEADLINE: June 1, 2014

FINAL ART DEADLINE: To Be Determined (Most likely no later than August 1, 2014)

**ARTISTS - please make sure to note what type of art you wish to contribute - pencils, inks, colors, letters, all of the above?

IF INTERESTED CONTACT ME AT: HMAntos@Gmail.com
HeatherAntos is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Tags
artist needed, colorist and inker needed, comics, writer wanted