Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / Collaborations

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2013, 10:49 PM   #1
JFinlay

JFinlay is on a distinguished road

Seeking Talented Artist To Illustrate A Completed Graphic Novel...

Looking for a talented individual to create the art for the script of a completed graphic novel.

The Story is titled ‘White Wolf’ and centers around an FBI agent chasing two Navajo brother killers as they blaze a trail of terror from the dry red sands of Arizona to the frozen white tundra of the Northwest Territories.

Adrenaline charged. Dark. Violent. Deadly Serious.

Written to Dark Horse submission standards, interested candidates can review the completed pitch to assess if it’s a story and project they’re willing to commit to. If interested, I will forward the completed work. This is an epic 260 page undertaking and will take time to complete. I spent four years working on the story alone and understand the slow and methodical pace necessary to see our artistic labors of love through.

The prospective artist will work free of charge, however, profits and royalties from any published piece will be split 50/50. A contractual agreement will therefore be signed to ensure a fair and equal partnership.

If you think you have the constitution and gusto to embark on a large-scale artistic endeavor then please send me some of your sample art and we will be in touch.

Best Regards,

J Finlay
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Closed Thread