Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / Collaborations

Old 11-09-2013, 01:51 AM   #1
aHaver
A. Haver

aHaver is on a distinguished road

Post Looking for Artist for Historical/Sci-Fi Book

Greetings Artists,

My name is A. Haver author of the THE WORST TRADE, an historical /Sci-fi book out on Amazon, Smashwords, and other outlets. And yeah I did put historical with sci-fi because a lot of the storyline is rooted in truth. The story runs from 1952 to 2013 and brings us to the present day where we are enduring too much sociopolitical darkness. Big term that - anyway, what I'm looking for is an artist to bring a visual element to the story which is best tagged as the "X-Files meets the alien Tony Soprano"; these guys are devious and dangerous. The story should be a Netflix or cable studio production, the book is actually a whole first season, and I'm currently working on a screenplay conversion, but what I want to do right now is bring it to paper print, i.e, get a publishing deal as some form of print novel, graphic or otherwise. Or hell, bust out a whole new genre of 'conspiracy theory fiction' while were at it.

I am no stranger to business deals and am willing to craft a fair and generous arrangement on the graphic book collaboration and am willing to go further into other the media if need be, but that is a later conversation as it is not here yet. Show me what you got and I will at least get you a free epub or kindle copy for your perusal. They asked for no links on the list, so I will send it. It is a good fast read, not too long, and does not read like a typical sci-fi book. I would like to hear from you if this grabs your attention.

Email: ahaver1@yahoo.com

Thanks for your time!
aHaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Tags
aliens, book, the worst trade