Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / PAID Jobs

Old 06-05-2022, 05:43 PM   #1
lovelessmelvin

lovelessmelvin is on a distinguished road

(Paid) Colorist needed for comic

Hey there potential colorist,

My name is Melvin Todd (personal website) and I have a webcomic that I want to print asap. You can see it here (chapters tab to the left):

https://lovelesscupid.com/.

Looking to get it in the eye of publishers soon, but regardless I will continue to self publish at the very least. The response has been good but Iím looking to make it as awesome as possible.

This is where the colorist comes in. I chose to color it myself in the first issue. I've found that I could get it faster by concentrating on the art/writing and allowing someone else to take over the coloring duties.

Immediate work: Issue 2 is 24 pages long and ready to be colored now. A completed page is one where we agree it doesn't need any more tweaks and a psd or tiff file is provided.

Potential work: I'm hoping this will be a partnership that can move forward into the future. When I establish a relationship, I'm keen to keep that person around.

Style: On the website, you can see how issue 1 was colored but it doesn't have to match that (although, if you can even better). Upon looking at samples, I think I will know if someone has the style I gel with. I do tend to like coloring that veers more toward the Umbrella Academy or Hellboy aesthetic, but again, I'm flexible and will know what I like when I see it.

Iím not opposed to anyone wanting to experiment and have fun.

Pay: I'm offering $30.00 per page. When the work is complete on a page, payment for that page(s) will be sent within 48 hours (pending any quick changes) via paypal.

Please include your name, some examples of your work, time frame you think you can finish the project and that you found me from Digital Webbing!*

I'll provide more information on the project following contact!

Instagram links:

@lovelessmelvin
@thelovelesssociety
lovelessmelvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 06-17-2022, 11:30 AM   #2
lovelessmelvin

My rate is negotiable as well as I have increased the budget to $50/page. But Iíd love to hear all offers. The right colorist is worth their asking price. Canít wait to see the submissions.
Old 06-23-2022, 01:09 AM   #3
lovelessmelvin

Thank you for all the inquiries!! So many talented colorists, but we have filled the position. Again thank you and have a great day.