Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / Collaborations

Old 04-15-2015, 07:47 AM   #1
Jeremy Loome

Jeremy Loome is on a distinguished road

Successful author seeking artist for visual novel with solid earning potential

Hi all,
My name is Jeremy Loome and I write Kindle novels under several pennames, including LH Thomson ( The Quinn and Max Castillo Series') and Sam Powers (the Joe Brennan thriller series).

I've been fortunate enough to sell a few books in the last two years, so I write full time. I'm also a long-time gamer and comic book fan, back to the late 70s. I'm forty-five and live in Edmonton Canada.

I need to find a professional collaborator, a comic book artist with a strong visual style, someone who can work well in both black-and-white and coloring their own work. I'm working on a cascading story-line script for a multiple choice Visual Novel, with the intent of eventually (the project will probably take at least a year to complete) selling it on Steam, iTunes etc.

Division of proceeds would be 50/50. I sell in excess of a thousand books a month right now, so I'm both familiar with the market and know how to gain attention for the final product (I was in the media for twenty years). If I can't find someone to work on division of proceeds, I'll repost it as a paying job; but I'm fairly certain it would be far more lucrative in the long run to take a half cut. Splitting it reduces my financial burden at the front end, and I potentially also get someone to work with on a multi-project basis.

Anyone interested, please drop me an email to j_loomeATyahoo.com; I'll want to see samples and assume you'll feel the same way, so I can ship you some of my existing work, along with a general outline of the project.

Cheers all,
Jeremy
Jeremy Loome is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Tags
collaborator, freelance, revenue share, visual novel