Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / PAID Jobs

Old 03-12-2021, 12:40 PM   #1
VinceTwelve

VinceTwelve is on a distinguished road

[PAID] Artist wanted for fantasy comic

About the book - Prophetica
Prophetica is a fantasy series exploring how a civilization built around a religious text interprets its prophecies differently over the centuries depending on cultural issues and who is in power. Book one is currently available at http://propheti.ca/ and on Comixology. I found the colorist for book one here on Digital Webbing.

The series is intended to be six 40-page issues long with each subsequent issue jumping forward in time and featuring a new cast and setting.

About the job
I'm looking for an artist to help me continue and complete work on book two in this series. The artist who drew book one completed 13 out of 40 pages for book two but had to drop out for personal reasons. I plan to keep these 13 pages and to find an artist whose style at least blends well with the established style so that the issue doesn't feel too disjointed.

I'm looking for an enthusiastic and friendly artist to pencil and ink the remaining 27 pages and a cover.

Style
As mentioned, the issue is already partially drawn. Here are three of the finished inked pages to demonstrate the style I'm hoping to blend with.

Page rate
Budgeted page rate is $100.

Payment
I will pay upon delivery of every five pages. Payment will be sent by Paypal or Venmo (let me know if you prefer some other means) within three days of delivery.

Delivery
The product is intended for wide-screen digital consumption. Final page art is to be delivered in wide-screen lossless format of at least 9300x7200 pixels.

Process
Within a few days of delivering you the script, I'd like to have a video or audio discussion to make sure we're on the same page. After that, I'll trust your artistic intuition, but you can feel free to send me any thumbnails or sketches for feedback as you work.

Output
At least 5 pages per month would be an ideal target.

To apply
Send me an email at vince.wesselmann@gmail.com. Send me links to examples of sequential pages.

About me
My name is Vince Wesselmann. I often go by Vince Twelve for creative pursuits. I linked to book one above. Most of my creative output has been in the indie game space. In particular, I wrote, designed, and programmed Resonance, published by Wadjet Eye Games.

This project is self-funded by me and all funds are set aside.
VinceTwelve is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 03-24-2021, 03:57 PM   #2
VinceTwelve

VinceTwelve is on a distinguished road

So sorry to everyone who has sent me messages over the last week! This position was filled last week and my digital webbing account got locked for some reason. I couldn't post an update until now!
VinceTwelve is offline   Reply With Quote