Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / Collaborations

Old 07-05-2019, 07:20 AM   #1
kespa

kespa is on a distinguished road

Horror artist wanted

Hi guys!

My name is Hannu Kesola. I'm comic book writer from Finland. I have or I'm currently doing creator owned stuff for companies like Action Lab, Alterna Comics, Heavy Metal, Caliber Comics, Amigo Comics and several others. My creator owned work has also been published in French, Italian, Portuguese, Swedish and Finnish. One of my series is also being filmed as a feature film, set to be released in 2021.

I have one three issue horror series and one 24 page one shot (that can be continued as a limited series if wanted) where I'm looking for an artist (and why not colorist and letterer too). Plan would be to pitch them to US publishers and also to publishers at other language areas. I also have few film companies where I would send the three issue series to be read.

This would be collaborative gig where we would own the property together and the art team would get 70% of the profits that would come from the series. Small payment could be in some case possible. I know it probably isn't compelling to many, but I promise I'll get our work to Diamond distributed publishers and to comic stores world wide.

If you are still interested, please send samples to: hannu.kesola@gmail.com

Three issue series is modern day horror with witches and ghost hunters. The one shot is fantasy horror set in 1349 Norway.
kespa is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread