Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / Collaborations

Old 07-07-2019, 03:05 AM   #1
rudis
comic book maniac

rudis is on a distinguished road

Dinosaur (Kaiju) Illustrator Wanted - 72 pages

Artists!

My nom de plume is Rudy R.R. Rudiger. I'm an American comic book writer publishing my comics at Line Webtoon and on Comixology. In the past, I've been published by DC Comics (Zuda).

I have a movie sized plot I've condensed to three 24 page chapters. The story is heist/action adventure/dinosaur horror. I need an artist who works in black and white and grey tones.

We would pitch to Dark Horse, Image, Heavy Metal Comics once the full comic book is complete, as well as Comixology, or within the publishing platform Line webtoon. The story has film potential as well.

This is a collaboration - or if you'd rather work for hire, negotiation begins at ten dollars per page. I know Print is the dream, but this is a low budget, high quality production in terms of art and writing, so let's aim for digital publication as an absolute goal. Believe me, if I had the funding, I'd use it to pay you up front and buy our way into the industry. If it's good enough, which it will be, it'll be noticed through the digital platforms of Comixology or Line Webtoon.

Contact me at rudigerfoodiger@gmail.com
rudis is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread