Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / PAID Jobs

Old 08-24-2012, 09:50 AM   #1
AlexH

AlexH is on a distinguished road

Artist Sought - Paid

I am seeking an artist to work on a project I have written. Pay is $45 per page for a story that is 160 (aprox.) in length. My current budget, and publishing schedule is based on two pages ($90) per week. Artist can be paid via PayPal or check upon delivery of approved, high resolution art for standard formatted comic pages. Artists able to pencil, ink, and color within the budget are preferred but someone who can deliver inked work is great if the work is marketable. Art can be delivered as tiff via email (zipped, if necessary) or Sendspace. Pay could increase if this project is successful.

Story is intended to be published as a webcomic with twice-weekly updates. Story is mature audiences (not adult) with dark themes, violence, and is set in the real world despite having a costume-clad title character.

If interested, and willing to make the commitment based on the above story length, please send samples to alex@mutantpanda.com.

Best regards,
Alex Hamby
www.facebook.com/alex.hamby
AlexH is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 08-28-2012, 11:45 AM   #2
AlexH

I sincerely appreciate the many talented artists who have submitted their work and willingness to team with me on this project. I am still keeping this open a while longer and will return to let you know once an artist has been found.

Thank you all again for sharing your amazing talents with me.

Best,

Alex
Old 08-29-2012, 07:21 AM   #3
AlexH

Huge thanks to all who submitted, which turned out to be more than could practically be replied to in a timely manner. An artist with the exact feel needed for this story did step forward and we've begun the process of developing the look right off. I believe, when you see his work, you'll become huge fans of what he does.

To everyone else who reached out to me, it was a very difficult choice as there was such an abundance of talent shared with me. Best of luck to each of you as I know all of you are a very short time from making a positive impact on the world of comics.

Best,

Alex