Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / Collaborations

Old 04-07-2015, 09:35 PM   #1
danielstalter
Writer of Dream Crasher

danielstalter is on a distinguished road

Red face Letterer wanted for B&W Sci-Fi Comic (PAID)

I am writing a Science Fiction webcomic with my friend Reed Olsen doing the artwork. It is black and white watercolor.

We are nearly done with the digital edits on our first chapter, and would like the talents of a letterer to help us with the final stage. The first chapter is 33 pages, and we are hoping to have it out digitally June 1st. It will be self-published. We would like to eventually take it to comiXology and run a kickstarter for printing, but for now we are focusing on getting the first chapter completed.

Like I said, we would like to actually pay a page rate for the lettering. We aren't expecting to turn a profit on this for some time, so we don't have a ton to work with, but I would like to negotiate a fair rate.

This is going to be a long term project beyond the first chapter, so it would be great to find someone who be interested in continuing to work with us afterwards.

Please contact me if you are interested - I am happy to answer any further questions beyond what was provided. Please include any links to portfolio work/lettering you may have.

danielstalter@gmail.com
danielstalter(at)gmail(dot)com

For more samples from our comic:
http://dreamcrashercomic.com
dreamcrashercomic(dot)com

danielstalter is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Tags
letterer, letterer help wanted paid, letterer needed, letterer wanted, lettering