Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / PAID Jobs

Old 06-10-2019, 03:17 PM   #1
Leilani

Leilani is on a distinguished road

[Paid] "The Depths" webcomic is seeking a pencil artist

The art efforts so far for the adult furry comic "The Depths" have been incredible, but I can't keep putting all this work on ONE artist. Penciling, sketching, colors, effects, in one week is VERY hard to ask one artist to do EVERY week. =(

We need help.

We need a really good pencil artist. Based on experience and skills, the job will pay between $70 and $90 per page. This will be paid upon completion and approval of each page, and the time-frame for payment is normally less than 24 hours - sometimes even faster. Payment will be sent via Paypal. Completion of the page means that the art is available for immediate upload to our DropBox, which you would have access to, in format suitable to use in Clip Studio Paint. (.clip file-names preferably).

We need someone with the following skills:

1) Meet a weekly schedule

2) Extensive experience in Clip Studio Paint

3) Refined line art for ease of inking, no rough blobs or undefined areas.

4) At least a year of experience with comic work, preferably anthro or "furry" work.

5) Masterful posing, and layout, the ability to follow scripts.

6) Knowledge of the comic itself, and enthusiasm to work on it.

"The Depths" is adult in nature and will require age verification before anything further. The webcomic is approximately a year old, but has enjoyed several good reviews, and high rankings.

https://www.thedepthscomic.com (age check protected)

If you'd like to tryout, we have a very challenging test script ready to send for you on request. Please private message for full details, or I can be reached via email at helpfulseaotter@gmail.com.

Thank you for your interest.

Leilani is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 06-21-2019, 09:09 AM   #2
Leilani

Leilani is on a distinguished road

Post A quick reminder...

Many artists who have applied so far have shown fantastic abilities, but sadly lack the extra-special creativity of anthro or "furry" experience. I can't stress enough how much we desire these capabilities the most.

We also need the artist to be affluent in Clip Paint Studio.

Also, a number of people have responded but never read the webcomic online. I understand it's furry and of an adult nature, and might not be your cup of tea to read. Think about this though: if you don't want to read it, how would you ever think you'd be my choice to draw it...? *^^*

So...please consider these reminders when applying. I've rec'd over 20 requests so far, and I feel AWFUL having to turn away such extraordinary talent for a few differences.
Leilani is offline   Reply With Quote