Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / Collaborations

Old 09-19-2014, 12:15 PM   #1
thEbrEEze

thEbrEEze is on a distinguished road

VILLAIN is looking for a colorist!!!!

Greetings all!

VILLAIN is an online graphic novel that I have been doing for almost two years. I have been the colorist for the majority of the time and I would like to focus a little bit more time penciling the series. The website gets 10,000 views a month on average as well as consistently staying in the top ranks of web comic ranking sites. All reviews have been great and we really feel like we're starting to pick up some steam.

This colorist position is UNPAID, however there are many perks that come with it, (which I will detail once we start a discussion) plus you get to build your coloring portfolio. The team consists of 4 people all who are unpaid as well but we do it because we love making comics. It's in our blood, it's the love and passion for the craft that we are looking for, so if you've got it we want to hear from you! We currently have 8 issues up on the website. Issues 1 and 2 have been printed and Issue 3 is due in our hands by the end of the year.

The basic workflow for the book is that the website is updated 2 pages a week, therefore you would be expected to color 2 pages week. This deadline is strict, we have not missed an update in two years! Check it out here!!

VILLAIN

You will notice that we deal with two separate color palettes. The Neo-Noir purple and gray to signify the past and full color to signify the present. The color red is prominent in the entire series because it symbolizes power and we like to keep our book as bloody as possible. The short of it is that it is a revenge tale told from the Villain's perspective presented in a Tarantino storytelling style.

If interested, please send an email to villain@villain-comic.com with the heading VILLAIN COLORIST along with your name , a link to your color work and we will be in contact with you with more details.
thEbrEEze is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Tags
colorist, comics, villain, wanted