Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / Collaborations

Old 09-12-2013, 02:27 PM   #1
Scholle

Scholle is on a distinguished road

Looking for an Artist to collaborate with

I live in the greater Cincinnati area, I am an artist and a writer, but I have a day job that feeds me.

So, I am in the process of working through a story. This is more of a hobby than anything. But as far as the story goes, I am feeling like its going to be a graphic novel, or maybe even a multi-volume comic book. The thing is, I love to draw, I love to write, and I love being creative. Only for this particular project, I want to collaborate with someone. Bounce ideas off each other, create something as a team.

I want to say upfront. I am not looking for a hand out, not looking for free work, or anything of the sort. But what I am looking for is someone that would like to team up and for fun create something that will maybe one day be something great, maybe it wont. If it does become something great, I want to split it for equal credit.

As far as the look goes, I think we should aim for something dark and be comic book style art. But I am perfectly fine with being different and getting our own look for this project. Maybe we do the whole thing in Black and White, or we do it all in Yellow. I don't know. Maybe the style looks more aged or something.

A few things I know the artist will need to be skilled at:
+Drawing Humans (Old, Young)
+Drawing City Skapes
+Drawing Rooms
+Drawing Action

If I have peeked your interest please contact me so we can talk further on the details of the concept.

Regards,

Matthew
mpscholle@gmail.com
Scholle is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Tags
art, collaboration, comic book, inking