Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Talent Engine > Artist Showcase

Old 07-02-2019, 12:40 AM   #1
Eliseu Gouveia
Suteki Da Ne

Eliseu Gouveia is a splendid one to beholdEliseu Gouveia is a splendid one to beholdEliseu Gouveia is a splendid one to beholdEliseu Gouveia is a splendid one to beholdEliseu Gouveia is a splendid one to beholdEliseu Gouveia is a splendid one to beholdEliseu Gouveia is a splendid one to beholdEliseu Gouveia is a splendid one to beholdEliseu Gouveia is a splendid one to beholdEliseu Gouveia is a splendid one to beholdEliseu Gouveia is a splendid one to behold

Smile Faces

Hey, gang,
been AGES since I last posted in here, what's cooking?

This is a little exercise I did the other day, playing with an idea that's been running around in my head for a while.
Way back when I was a kid, I remember how no matter who the artist was, I could always recognize Peter Parker in a crowd or tell that that reporter on that Spider-Man comic was Clark Kent (wink, wink).
So, lemme know if you recognize any of these folks sans their trademark superhero garb.

Old 07-02-2019, 07:58 AM   #2
artman

artman is on a distinguished road

2nd from the top left-captain marvel. Nice work capturing different faces even though I recognize few of them. Is top left Peter Parker? Second from to on the right Jean grey?
artman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 09:10 AM   #3
Eliseu Gouveia
Suteki Da Ne

Eliseu Gouveia is a splendid one to beholdEliseu Gouveia is a splendid one to beholdEliseu Gouveia is a splendid one to beholdEliseu Gouveia is a splendid one to beholdEliseu Gouveia is a splendid one to beholdEliseu Gouveia is a splendid one to beholdEliseu Gouveia is a splendid one to beholdEliseu Gouveia is a splendid one to beholdEliseu Gouveia is a splendid one to beholdEliseu Gouveia is a splendid one to beholdEliseu Gouveia is a splendid one to behold

Hey, Artman, thanks, man.

Yup, that's Captain Marvel in the middle and Peter Parker at the top.
Not Jean Grey, though.
I reckon bottom right is gonna be a real tough one, nobody has drawn him like that since the 1960s.
Old 07-02-2019, 06:39 PM   #4
artsnake

artsnake is on a distinguished road

I think the women are Supergirl and Vampirella.
That guy bottom right has been bugging me.
artsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 09:36 PM   #5
kong
Shrapnel collector...

kong is a name known to allkong is a name known to allkong is a name known to allkong is a name known to allkong is a name known to allkong is a name known to allkong is a name known to allkong is a name known to allkong is a name known to all

Pretty cool.
Old 07-03-2019, 12:04 AM   #6
Eliseu Gouveia
Suteki Da Ne

Thanks, guys.

Artsnake, very close, the girl is indeed Supergirl.
The woman is actually "white suit" era Wonder Woman, but looking back I realize this is a tough one because she could be Zatanna, Thalia Al Ghul...

Guy at the bottom right:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qy7q6t0plo...1950s.jpg?dl=0