Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / PAID Jobs

Old 03-30-2022, 03:39 PM   #1
latimere

latimere is on a distinguished road

(PAID) Colorist Wanted

Hi, my name is Geoff and Iím looking for a colorist for my graphic novel "Spider Web," which has received some attention from notable publishers. This colorist will need to have an understanding of film noir and noir comics and be willing to take direction.

This job will be coloring 3 to 5 pages right now and have the time and ability to continue with all 68 pages upon the graphic novel being picked up.

Pay: $20 USD for the first 3-5 pages. The page rate will increase after the confirmed pick up of the graphic novel. I am willing to negotiate with you on the pay schedule, but payment will be through PayPal or Venmo. Your invoice for the should be included with the submission of every 3 pages until completion of the work and payment will be issued within 1 day of receipt of the pages and invoice. Accepted file types can be zip, jpg, or pdf.

Requirements:
*Fluent English
*Good communication
*Willingness to take direction
*Color at least 1 page per week
*Be able to take Paypal or Venmo payments.

To Apply:
Follow these instructions. If you fail to follow these instructions, you won't be considered.

-Email me at Wherevergreenisworn@yahoo.com with the subject line: Colorist Application
-Include a link to your online portfolio. Your portfolio MUST include colored sequential art. No attachments please!

You can check out some samples of the type of work youíll be coloring at my website: https://latimere.wixsite.com/website

If you submit and I like your work, then I will contact you within a week of your application. Iím looking forward to seeing your work!

latimere is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 04-17-2022, 07:14 PM   #2
latimere

latimere is on a distinguished road

This position has been filled. Thank you to everyone who took the time to submit.
latimere is offline   Reply With Quote