Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Talent Engine > Project Showcase > Kickstarter and Indie GoGo

Old 06-25-2019, 07:16 AM   #1
tim1961

tim1961 is on a distinguished road

Mayfield Eight Comic Book Kickstarter 20 day challenge... day 20

In the last 20 days of his Kickstarter Tim Larsen is attempting to finish, yes finish 20 pages of his comic book! Will he do it? Will he go crazy?

I will try to finish the first 20 pages of this comic book before the fundraiser ends.

tim1961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 07-07-2019, 04:35 PM   #2
tim1961

Mayfield Eight 20 for 20 countdown day 8

8 days to go on this Kickstarter.
Moving right along, with a cute little contest amongst the ladies at The Rat Hole Bar...

One of the quirkiest things about making a comic book is how you get to know the characters you're portraying better and better. I'll share some thoughts about three of them: Lenny, Calvin, and Jorge.

Old 07-13-2019, 08:36 PM   #3
tim1961

Ridiculous Publicity Stunt.

Fund this Kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...iker-war-comic

A while back I had a challenge I made to get 20 pages of my comic book done on the last 20 days of the Kickstarter campaign. It's not going to happen. BUT, I did manage to get to page 13 finished done done done (thank you thank you). I'm very happy with the results, yet I have a lot of stuff to work on to continue this.

So what I'm doing as my ridiculous publicity stunt is to draw on page 14 this weekend. Yeah so what about it?

While I'm working on my page LIVE I'm drawing YOUR idea, image, thing, etc. on an 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 card situated just to the right of my actual drawing.

During the hours of 6pm to 10pm PST Saturday July 13 and 2pm to 10pm PST Sunday July 14 you can watch your drawing made a reality: penciled inked colored, way cool...

... but there's a catch. You have to make a pledge on the Kickstarter (previous pledges count too). Simply go to Kickstarter, pick what you want to pledge on (the $199 of course, oh well $10 counts too) and MESSAGE me through Kickstarter (only Kickstarter) and I'll be working on your drawing which you can view as a live stream on Facebook (search: Mayfield Eight). Pretty cool, huh?

One drawing per customer. If you can't reach me through Kickstarter or it seems there's a problem, try the facebook page, or if nothing else works my email: comicsguytim (at) gmail (dot) com will work.