Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Hosted Forums > ComixTribe > Comix Council

Old 02-24-2014, 08:32 AM   #1
Tyler_James

Tyler_James is on a distinguished road

Kickstalling: 9 Things to Do During the “Dead Zone” of a Kickstarter Campaign

You did it, you launched a Kickstarter campaign!

After months of planning, crunching numbers, and reading every article you can about Kickstarter (especially of the great ones here at ComixTribe), you finally pulled the trigger on your campaign. And, much to your delight, you came out of the gate hot! You had a great first day, maybe even better than you had hoped. Your core fans and supporters came out in droves, and a whole bunch of names you didn’t recognize found you on the Kickstarter platform and backed you, too. Your smartphone was buzzing like a bee all day and night as pledge after pledge came in a steady stream. Awesome!

Fast forward a week or two, and maybe you’re not feeling quite so awesome.

Where in the first few days of the campaign pledges were coming in fast and furious, by week two you find they are now few and far between. Where you were once thinking, “Oh my God, what am I going to do for stretch goals?” now you might be thinking, “Oh my God, what if I don’t hit goal?” Where you had nothing but a smile on your face when backers were coming in one after another, now you’re stressing as some backers lower, or even cancel their pledges. This campaign started out so promising…where did you go wrong?

KEEP READING HERE...

Then discuss below.
Tyler_James is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread