Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Hosted Forums > ComixTribe > The Proving Grounds

Old 05-19-2014, 07:22 PM   #31
Screwtape Jenkins

Screwtape Jenkins will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yannick Morin View Post
By the way, I loved the comedy in your script. That guy getting shot off-panel had me laughing. As mentioned earlier, you just need to spread it out so it doesn't feel like mood whiplash.
I hear ya, thanks.
Screwtape Jenkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 07:58 PM   #32
Alyssa
@AlyCro

Alyssa is a name known to allAlyssa is a name known to allAlyssa is a name known to allAlyssa is a name known to allAlyssa is a name known to allAlyssa is a name known to allAlyssa is a name known to allAlyssa is a name known to all

Wasn't the hostage on the ground when the bullet was fired? I'm not seeing why the bullet would have to (magically) lower in order to hit someone across the street.
Alyssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 09:02 PM   #33
Steven Forbes
Freelance Editor

Steven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud of

Alyssa is extremely right! I totally missed that.

So, no magic bullet!
Steven Forbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 09:06 PM   #34
Yannick Morin
Freelance Editor

Yannick Morin is on a distinguished road

And that would also explain why I wasn't getting it.

As well as the writer himself.
Yannick Morin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 10:56 AM   #35
Lovecraft13
Mac the Knife

Lovecraft13 is a splendid one to beholdLovecraft13 is a splendid one to beholdLovecraft13 is a splendid one to beholdLovecraft13 is a splendid one to beholdLovecraft13 is a splendid one to beholdLovecraft13 is a splendid one to beholdLovecraft13 is a splendid one to beholdLovecraft13 is a splendid one to beholdLovecraft13 is a splendid one to beholdLovecraft13 is a splendid one to beholdLovecraft13 is a splendid one to behold

In my experience, SJ, if multiple people nitpick a variety of things with a script, it could be considered a matter of personal taste. However, if multiple people pick up on the same mistake, there's clearly something that needs to be tweaked. Food for thought.