Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / PAID Jobs

Old 04-01-2015, 10:35 PM   #1
KenneyBway

KenneyBway is on a distinguished road

Illustrator needed for short story

Hello Artists,

I write for a webcomic called Accursed. You can find it here: www.accursedtales.com. Recently, I've decided to start including short stories to highlight the histories of various background characters. I'm looking for an artist to illustrate one of those stories. This job will best suit artists who's style leans towards cartooning or caricature, but I'm happy to hear from everyone who's interested.

I'll provide the story and some instructions on the scene I want depicted, and your imagination will do the rest. The job pays $30 for just pencil work (but pencils only will be on a two week deadline). Pencils and ink will pay $40 (to be completed in 3 weeks). And if you can do it all, including color, I can go up to $50 (also a 3 week deadline). I prefer using Paypal, but I'll work with you if that isn't feasible. You can expect payment in 1-3 days after the final art has been received.

I hope I explained that well enough. If you have any questions or wish to apply, contact me at accursedtales@gmail.com.

If you don't hear from me by the end of the week, I've probably already found my artist. However, there will be several of these installments, and I love working with a variety of different talents, so there's still a chance I may contact you in the future with another opportunity. I'm looking forward to everyone's response and introducing myself to a lot of new art.

Sincerely,

Kenney Broadway[/QUOTE]
KenneyBway is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread