Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / Collaborations

Old 09-16-2020, 07:55 PM   #1
Chas!

Chas! is on a distinguished road

Post Looking for an All-Ages Artist

Hey there!

My co-writer and I are looking for an artist for a pitch for an all-ages children’s graphic novel. Upon completion, we’re going to shop the project to agents in order for them to shop it to book publishers.

STORY TITLE: Double Booking: The Curse of the Mummy Cat

QUICK CONCEPT SUMMARY: An all-ages “flip” book featuring two perspectives of the same story. One side features a younger sibling that believes in the fantastical and paranormal; the other side of the book showcases an older sibling that’s much more of a realist. Together, they tell one tale about a mummy cat and its various hijinks on their trip to Egypt.

YOUR ROLE: All-in-one artist for 12 pitch pages.
DEADLINE: Nothing set in stone. Ideally, all pages would be completed before the end of the year, though.
PAYMENT: What do you prefer? A page rate for the whole project or just the pitch pages? 50/50 ownership? Both? Some variation?

YOUR COLLABORATORS:
1.) WHO AM I:
Chas! Pangburn. For information about myself (and samples), please check out my website: https://www.chasexclamationpoint.com/ Be it as a writer, editor, or letterer, I’ve worked on stories for various publishers. Most recently, I’ve been the editor of Strayed (Dark Horse), Metalshark Bro (Scout), Wretches (Scout), and The Spider King (IDW).

2.) WHO IS MY COWRITER: Kim Shearer is new to the world of comic writing, but she has worked in education as both a teacher and a librarian for many years. She was previously named Kentucky’s “Teacher of the Year” back in 2012.

CONTACT INFORMATION:
If you’re interested, send an e-mail to chasexclamationpoint@gmail.com
- Please include a link to your website/portfolio.
- Please DO NOT include attachments.
- Please provide details regarding your pay/ownership requirements.
- Please make sure “ALL-AGES STORY” is listed somewhere in your subject line. This is to ensure all e-mails get routed to the appropriate folder on my end. Haha it makes things muuuuch more manageable.

Thanks for looking!
Chas! is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread