Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / PAID Jobs

Old 05-07-2020, 04:39 PM   #1
john_m_hardin

john_m_hardin is on a distinguished road

Seeking artist for pin-up work - $200 - $300

Hey guys,

I haven't been on DigitalWebbing in a while but I hired my artist, colorist, and letterer for my last self-publishing comic ("Janet") here a few years ago. I have a website for a personal reference but it's just a little family stuff (johnmhardin.com), nothing professional.

I'm looking for an artist to do a single pin-up for me. I would send you facial pictures as a reference so you must be able to render facial likenesses. Basically I'm looking to have art done for my wife, so I will provide you several reference photos of her face/hair/etc. and you will draw her in the "slave Leia" outfit from Return of the Jedi.

I'm looking for physical finished art and will pay $200 for a finished inked drawing (on typical comic board is fine). If you just happen to also be a colorist, I will pay an additional $100 for a high-res colored digital copy of the work when you are finished. All payments will be via Paypal. Payment terms would be as follows:

* $100 when finished (just send me a pic, doesn't have to be a hi-res scan), payment within 24 hours

* $100 when I receive the finished art in the mail (let me know what the shipping charges were and I will reimburse you for that as well), payment within 24 hours

* An extra $100 if you are a digital colorist and can send a high resolution digital copy of the colored art afterwards, payment within 24 hours

Please send samples of your work to johnmhardin1138@gmail.com if you'd like to be considered. While you're welcome to send whatever samples you wish, I'm obviously looking for examples of sexy pin-up style art and ability to capture likenesses here.
john_m_hardin is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 05-13-2020, 07:42 AM   #2
john_m_hardin

Wow, I've gotten a lot of talented responses to the ad! Thanks to everyone who's contacted me about it so far. I will continue accepting submissions through this weekend and make a decision by May 18 (next Monday).

Thanks everyone!
Old 05-18-2020, 12:30 AM   #3
john_m_hardin

Thank you to everyone who reached out to me regarding this commission. I received over 200 art samples from folks. I appreciate everyone's interest in working with me on this project! I've made my decision and submissions for this request are now closed.

Thank you guys, I was once again blown away by the talent pool here on this forum!