Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Talent Engine > Artist Showcase

Old 02-13-2020, 06:54 PM   #601
kong
Shrapnel collector...

kong is a name known to allkong is a name known to allkong is a name known to allkong is a name known to allkong is a name known to allkong is a name known to allkong is a name known to allkong is a name known to allkong is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimR View Post
You're making a 60 page comic? Impressive. Page looks good, interesting concept.
Yea, thanks. Issue 1 I did a few months back. I have about 30 pages to go for the 60 page trade. But its all written, so I just need to do a few pages every week till its done.
kong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 07:53 PM   #602
kong
Shrapnel collector...

kong is a name known to allkong is a name known to allkong is a name known to allkong is a name known to allkong is a name known to allkong is a name known to allkong is a name known to allkong is a name known to allkong is a name known to all

Old 02-14-2020, 09:26 AM   #603
kong
Shrapnel collector...

Old 02-14-2020, 11:03 PM   #604
kong
Shrapnel collector...

Old 02-15-2020, 02:54 PM   #605
TimR

TimR is just really niceTimR is just really niceTimR is just really niceTimR is just really niceTimR is just really niceTimR is just really nice

Looks pretty far out there but intriguing. How would you pitch the story, what's the theme or premise behind it?
Old 02-15-2020, 05:32 PM   #606
kong
Shrapnel collector...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimR View Post
Looks pretty far out there but intriguing. How would you pitch the story, what's the theme or premise behind it?
Wow. I pitched it to people at Akron Comic con and it was this guy ends up in fast food hell and finds a magical pan to help him get out. But I wrote issue 2 and i had a friend Steve Willhite, write issue 3. So its pretty crazy! When I get close to finish I'm gonna try running a Kickstarter. We'll see.
It is suppose to be a zaney as hell "funny book" as my Grandma would call them.
Old 02-17-2020, 10:04 PM   #607
kong
Shrapnel collector...

Old 02-18-2020, 12:18 AM   #608
Propsdue
Ye not Guilty

Propsdue will become famous soon enough

still rocking great stuff!!

Stop and visit MaddProps.Com!!!!!!!!
Propsdue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 07:12 PM   #609
kong
Shrapnel collector...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Propsdue View Post
still rocking great stuff!!
Hope all is well Props! Thank you very much, still trying to improve!
Old 02-19-2020, 11:33 AM   #610
kong
Shrapnel collector...

Old 02-19-2020, 12:26 PM   #611
kong
Shrapnel collector...

Old 02-19-2020, 03:00 PM   #612
kong
Shrapnel collector...

Old 02-20-2020, 11:43 AM   #613
kong
Shrapnel collector...

Old 02-21-2020, 11:45 PM   #614
kong
Shrapnel collector...

after the bars doodle...
Old 02-22-2020, 07:32 PM   #615
kong
Shrapnel collector...