Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / PAID Jobs

Old 11-14-2020, 04:34 AM   #1
ILLUS

ILLUS is on a distinguished road

Colorist Wanted for Paid Work

Colorist wanted with a bright, colorful, expressive pallet capable of coloring extremely tight pencils. I am not a fan of dark, muddy colors or over rendered highlights that make everything look overly shiny and reflective.

The project is 215 pages plus covers and possible promo material.

$20 per page US. I will pay the day of, for each page submitted. As soon as the files are uploaded I will check them over in case any corrections need to be made and will then Paypal payment by the end of the day. If you upload 1 page a day, I will pay for 1 page, upload 5 and I will pay you for 5. To maintain our schedule, I will require a minimum of 5 pages completed per week but more would be great.

Artwork must be 600dpi PSD with all layers.

I am the award-winning publisher, writer and creator of Punk Taco and have also published other series such as the official Public Enemy comic book and more. www.punktaco.com and www.adamwallenta.com
Email me at illus@americanmule.com

Do not send me links to download. I will not open or download files until we are doing business. Please send me links to your artwork online.

If you can not maintain a weekly schedule and are not committed to the workload of a project this size please do not apply. I do not want any drama or difficulties.
ILLUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread