Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / PAID Jobs

Old 10-10-2015, 03:06 PM   #1
kgwrotethis

kgwrotethis is on a distinguished road

[PAID] Artist/Colorist/Letter needed for webcomic series

I'm looking for an artist that can commit to a project, communicate, and collaborate freely with me on my project for the Dead Presidents (TDP). Originally envisioned as an animated series, I adapted the pilot script into a graphic novel.

The project is penciling/inking/coloring/lettering my graphic novel script which tells the origin story of TDP. I'd expect to pay between $50 and $200 a page, depending on the story (very simple or a lot of action/characters). So the pay will be negotiable per page.

It is an 88 page graphic novel that will be adapted into a web-comic to be published on the site listed below.

I will invoice all orders and pay via PayPal. I will pay as we go from page to page. Payment will be made within 2 weeks after the submission of completed work. Completed work is a colored and lettered page in the proper format to display on the site.

The kind of art and style is similar to the Venture Bros.

theDeadPresident.com has sample artwork as well (by Jeremy Massie). The site will be the platform to display the story.

I'm a secondary school social sciences teacher in California. I also went to the New York Film Academy in Los Angeles and received a masters in screenwriting. So I'm a visual story and mainly write screenplays/teleplays. I've taken my knowledge of pointless presidential pfacts and combined them with my love of comic books to create the comedy-action-adventure animated series THE UNCONSTITUTIONAL ACTIONS AND ADVENTURES OF THE DEAD PRESIDENTS.

I used Digital Webbing in the past to hire an artist to draw the characters for me for a failed Kickstarter project.

Since I own the url mentioned aboved and I want to tell the story of the Dead Presidents, I will self-publish with a new artist who's interested in the project.

So if you are a P/I/C/L and have a style I might be interested or want more information please contact me at theDPOTUS@gmail.com

You can find the Dead Presidents on Twitter @theDPOTUS and on facebook.com/theDPOTUS
kgwrotethis is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 10-12-2015, 07:12 PM   #2
kgwrotethis

kgwrotethis is on a distinguished road

re: url

d'oh!

the url should be:

thedeadpresidents.com
kgwrotethis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 10:55 AM   #3
kgwrotethis