Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Talent Engine > Artist Showcase

Old 07-25-2009, 09:32 AM   #16
Ingrid K. V. Hardy
Owner of a Rabid Horse

Ingrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant future

Wonderful, wonderful pieces!! Ahhhhh...... the memories of having newborns around......

Over 50 and still nifty.
Ingrid K. V. Hardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 10:45 AM   #17
JonathanAMoore
Painter.

JonathanAMoore has a spectacular aura aboutJonathanAMoore has a spectacular aura about

You can say that again...I actually hadn't drawn anything in years before our first one was born in 07. The best inspiration there is!
JonathanAMoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 10:46 AM   #18
j giar
Has nothing to add.

j giar has much to be proud ofj giar has much to be proud ofj giar has much to be proud ofj giar has much to be proud ofj giar has much to be proud ofj giar has much to be proud ofj giar has much to be proud ofj giar has much to be proud ofj giar has much to be proud ofj giar has much to be proud ofj giar has much to be proud of

Great control of the pencil my friend. I know this may sound weird, but that second portrait is oddly disturbing. And I have no idea why.
Your work on that glass bottle is incredible. J.
Panel continuity and storytelling should be the primary objective of all GOOD comic book art.
j giar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 12:12 PM   #19
JonathanAMoore
Painter.

JonathanAMoore has a spectacular aura aboutJonathanAMoore has a spectacular aura about

Ha...thanks. It doesn't sound that weird. It's an unusual expression for a portrait, I guess. That was my (at the time) recently-pregnant wife after moving out of the 3rd floor apartment...in August...in the South.
Old 07-25-2009, 04:25 PM   #20
carynord

carynord is a glorious beacon of lightcarynord is a glorious beacon of lightcarynord is a glorious beacon of lightcarynord is a glorious beacon of lightcarynord is a glorious beacon of lightcarynord is a glorious beacon of lightcarynord is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by j giar
Great control of the pencil my friend. I know this may sound weird, but that second portrait is oddly disturbing. And I have no idea why.
Your work on that glass bottle is incredible. J.
I think it's because she looks like she got hit over the head with a crystal vase! lol.

Beautiful work though - wow! Great tone.
carynord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 04:31 PM   #21
JonathanAMoore
Painter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carynord
I think it's because she looks like she got hit over the head with a crystal vase! lol.

Beautiful work though - wow! Great tone.
I think she felt like it at the time!

Thanks Cary!
Old 07-26-2009, 01:26 AM   #22
j giar
Has nothing to add.

j giar has much to be proud ofj giar has much to be proud ofj giar has much to be proud ofj giar has much to be proud ofj giar has much to be proud ofj giar has much to be proud ofj giar has much to be proud ofj giar has much to be proud ofj giar has much to be proud ofj giar has much to be proud ofj giar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanAMoore
Ha...thanks. It doesn't sound that weird. It's an unusual expression for a portrait, I guess. That was my (at the time) recently-pregnant wife after moving out of the 3rd floor apartment...in August...in the South.
Egads Man! Why didn't you say so? My wife was pregnant with our first daughter in mid July..One of the hottest. I was blamed for the the heat, the condition of the world at the time, global warming, gas shortage...you name it.
Great artwork just the same, Jonathan. J.
Panel continuity and storytelling should be the primary objective of all GOOD comic book art.
j giar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 02:12 AM   #23
Flairbrusher
Sith Dude

Flairbrusher is just really niceFlairbrusher is just really niceFlairbrusher is just really niceFlairbrusher is just really niceFlairbrusher is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanAMoore

Then the ideal situation would be if you could come to my house where they're hanging so I could see you do it!

Yes, they're pencil. I wouldn't know how to do anything like that digitally if I tried. I'm still struggling learning photoshop coloring
Yes you can. After you get over the learning curve. This is awesome work. Never give up that pencil, though. People LOOVE to see PHYSICAL artwork... it's like you pour MAGIC through your FINGERTIPS!! ... and they can't say stupid things like, "oh, that's computer" (-smack! whap! POW!)
Flairbrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 03:10 AM   #24
alexbilzis

alexbilzis is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up

You have done a great job. Keep it doing. Surely inspire many sketch artist.

Logo Design
alexbilzis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 04:54 PM   #25
DarkKni9hT
Th'Ink Tank

DarkKni9hT is a splendid one to beholdDarkKni9hT is a splendid one to beholdDarkKni9hT is a splendid one to beholdDarkKni9hT is a splendid one to beholdDarkKni9hT is a splendid one to beholdDarkKni9hT is a splendid one to beholdDarkKni9hT is a splendid one to beholdDarkKni9hT is a splendid one to beholdDarkKni9hT is a splendid one to beholdDarkKni9hT is a splendid one to beholdDarkKni9hT is a splendid one to behold

i see no pics, which is a shame because if they're that good I want see them.
Old 06-07-2019, 05:27 AM   #26
artsnake

artsnake is on a distinguished road

Alexbilzis is a spam bot or some thing.
This thread is ten years old and the image links are all dead.
Just for reference. If any one is interested.
Kind of cool though. A real live robot on our forum.
artsnake is offline   Reply With Quote