Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > General > Movies and Television

Old 02-10-2007, 12:29 PM   #1
Mwynn
On THE EDGE

Mwynn has disabled reputation

Devil May Cry

The deal for Devil May Cry should be finalized in the next month or so. Who could take up the sword and guns of Dante?

The Edge Online

The Edge Facebook
Mwynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 02-10-2007, 01:20 PM   #2
The Dag
Clan G33K$

The Dag has much to be proud ofThe Dag has much to be proud ofThe Dag has much to be proud ofThe Dag has much to be proud ofThe Dag has much to be proud ofThe Dag has much to be proud ofThe Dag has much to be proud ofThe Dag has much to be proud ofThe Dag has much to be proud ofThe Dag has much to be proud ofThe Dag has much to be proud of

a pretty boy with a good body...
Old 02-10-2007, 01:27 PM   #3
Jon Dahl
Dust in the wind, dude.

Jon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dag
You should do it Dag!

How to Kill a Zombie
Jon Dahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 01:29 PM   #4
The Dag
Clan G33K$

The Dag has much to be proud ofThe Dag has much to be proud ofThe Dag has much to be proud ofThe Dag has much to be proud ofThe Dag has much to be proud ofThe Dag has much to be proud ofThe Dag has much to be proud ofThe Dag has much to be proud ofThe Dag has much to be proud ofThe Dag has much to be proud ofThe Dag has much to be proud of

no i dont like wearing red... but thanks hunny buns..
Old 02-10-2007, 02:17 PM   #5
compton
monkey with a gun

compton is a splendid one to beholdcompton is a splendid one to beholdcompton is a splendid one to beholdcompton is a splendid one to beholdcompton is a splendid one to beholdcompton is a splendid one to beholdcompton is a splendid one to beholdcompton is a splendid one to beholdcompton is a splendid one to beholdcompton is a splendid one to beholdcompton is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
you called ?
Old 02-10-2007, 02:49 PM   #6
The Dag
Clan G33K$

sorry wrong number..
Old 02-10-2007, 03:54 PM   #7
SethNI
I'd still hit that.

SethNI is a glorious beacon of lightSethNI is a glorious beacon of lightSethNI is a glorious beacon of lightSethNI is a glorious beacon of lightSethNI is a glorious beacon of lightSethNI is a glorious beacon of lightSethNI is a glorious beacon of light

I say Jay Chou should get it!

SethNI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 05:25 PM   #8
Screeny
Quite!

Screeny is a splendid one to beholdScreeny is a splendid one to beholdScreeny is a splendid one to beholdScreeny is a splendid one to beholdScreeny is a splendid one to beholdScreeny is a splendid one to beholdScreeny is a splendid one to beholdScreeny is a splendid one to beholdScreeny is a splendid one to beholdScreeny is a splendid one to beholdScreeny is a splendid one to behold

No, no, no.....the part was made for Nic Cage.
Screeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 08:41 PM   #9
Biofungus
Not for your amusement

Biofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant future

Quote:
sorry wrong number..
C'mon, I think we all know whom Dag had in mind...

He will drink the super sauce and throw the bad guys for a loss, just ca-all, for Super Chicken!
Biofungus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 11:32 PM   #10
Moonrider
Registered Abuser

Moonrider has much to be proud ofMoonrider has much to be proud ofMoonrider has much to be proud ofMoonrider has much to be proud ofMoonrider has much to be proud ofMoonrider has much to be proud ofMoonrider has much to be proud ofMoonrider has much to be proud ofMoonrider has much to be proud ofMoonrider has much to be proud ofMoonrider has much to be proud of

If this is a Japanese production my vote goes to Takeshi Kaneshiro. He already did one cheesy movie as a leather clad gun-wielding badass pretty boy in The Returner.
And he knows some Kung Fu.
Moonrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 11:56 PM   #11
Biofungus
Not for your amusement

Biofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant future

Kazuki Kitamura

He will drink the super sauce and throw the bad guys for a loss, just ca-all, for Super Chicken!
Biofungus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 01:01 AM   #12
DemolitionSamurai
Can derail any thread

DemolitionSamurai is a splendid one to beholdDemolitionSamurai is a splendid one to beholdDemolitionSamurai is a splendid one to beholdDemolitionSamurai is a splendid one to beholdDemolitionSamurai is a splendid one to beholdDemolitionSamurai is a splendid one to beholdDemolitionSamurai is a splendid one to beholdDemolitionSamurai is a splendid one to beholdDemolitionSamurai is a splendid one to beholdDemolitionSamurai is a splendid one to beholdDemolitionSamurai is a splendid one to behold

my vote goes for this game had a godawful story and will only make a godawful movie so why not just give it to uwe boll who will at least make it a funny travesty
DemolitionSamurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 12:02 PM   #13
Moonrider
Registered Abuser

Moonrider has much to be proud ofMoonrider has much to be proud ofMoonrider has much to be proud ofMoonrider has much to be proud ofMoonrider has much to be proud ofMoonrider has much to be proud ofMoonrider has much to be proud ofMoonrider has much to be proud ofMoonrider has much to be proud ofMoonrider has much to be proud ofMoonrider has much to be proud of

Aww...why should Uwe Boll get all the fun?
Moonrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 02:50 PM   #14
Mwynn
On THE EDGE

Mwynn has disabled reputation

There is a Devil May Cry Anime coming soon in Japan.
http://dmc-tv.com/

The Edge Online

The Edge Facebook
Mwynn is offline   Reply With Quote