Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / Collaborations

Old 03-04-2021, 02:46 PM   #1
Wild Porsig

Wild Porsig is on a distinguished road

Smile Looking for Artists (Comedy, Action Medieval Comic)

Hello lovely creative people,

THIS IS A LOW PAID OPPORTUNITY. I donīt mean to disrespect your art or your craft by the value I am offering. This is my first project and as such I am only expecting people who are in a similar stage to mine to be in touch.

The piece is comedy set in Medieval times. I am keen on working with artists who are interested in comedy, action and the medieval or/and Victorian aesthetic.

I have been developing the idea for quite some time and I am interested in taking it to the next level.

I have been writing various projects with the end goal to work with an artist, this is the first project that I am bringing forward to this next step, so thereīs a lot I still have to learn.

I am going to commission a piece/pin-up from two artists at around 10 pound each, and then I will collaborate with an artist to bring the script to life, I donīt know my budget per finished page yet, but it will be something quite low as this is a self-financed project, and my first one to better understand how everything works.

I would be keen on working with artists, who are interested in inking their own work. Also, let me know if you are experienced with lettering.

Email: wildporsig@gmail.com with the following information: Your name, country, include samples or links to your portfolio and any other relevant information.

Have a lovely week
Wild Porsig is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Tags
artist, comic, comission, low paid, pinup