Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / Collaborations

Old 08-18-2015, 08:53 AM   #1
ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy is on a distinguished road

Published Writer Seeking Editing Gigs

Hey folks,

After pouring through edits on my upcoming second novel, as well as helping someone edit their short story, I had a realization: I enjoy editing. I like going through a writing piece and finding ways to make the writing just a little crisper. In fact, I'm now seriously considering going to school to take editing courses.

In the meantime, I thought I could hone those editing skills and also help out my fellow writers. While I'll certainly accept payment if you're offering, I'll also offer my services for free. Have a comic script that you'd like looked at? Sure. Short story or even a full book? Absolutely. Poetry...maybe not. That's not my strong suit.

As for my qualifications? I have a Bachelor of Arts in English Literature from York University. I also have two published novels under my belt: The City of Smoke & Mirrors, and The Dame was a Tad Polish. The latter is expected to be out next month. *fingers crossed*

One small warning, though: I work full-time, so getting a large piece of work edited might take somet time.

So if you're interested, feel free to contact me either through DW's internal messaging or via e-mail: nick underscore piers at hotmail dot com. That's written out long hand in order to avoid spam.

Cheers,

Nick Piers

Facebook Page
My Blog
Twitter
ThatNickGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread