Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / Collaborations

Old 03-14-2015, 04:30 AM   #1
MadStaxComics
One Hell of a Ride

MadStaxComics is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Writers need experienced Artists

Before anything I would love to collaborate, if you're in AZ even better but am willing to get the fund to contract the work to you.
I am the director of Mad Stax Comics @ Yahoo.com, an independent comic book company.
I posted on this forum earlier about my Horror anthology I want to create with my 4 graphic novels.
I've come to terms that those are more long term projects and am looking to build up my portfolio.
So I have started to pump out 22 page scripts about a comic called Vega: Reluctant Bounty Hunter.
So if you are an experienced artist with pages in your portfolio that's what I'm looking for.
My scripts are from what I think along with my editors pretty entertaining and we just need to pick up some artists, preferably with knowledge of full script format as it pertains to comic books.

If you just want to do one issue get paid and move on that is also understandable. right now I can afford 20$-30$ a page depending on your work and color or greyscale.

Even if this space thing isn't your bag send me your portfolio and I might hit you up for another project, my group of writers/editors have 13 plus story ideas being thrown around as I type. A lot intertwine and would have to be done specific ways so each series has Easter eggs from other series.

So if you're a fan of The Fifth Element, Cowboy Bebop, Crazy Taxi (VG), Hitchhiker Guide to the Galaxy, Guardians of the Galaxy and/or Space Dandy you might want to get on this crazy ride of a story before it's too late.. I'd draw myself but lack the true technical skills to create a well laid out page with amazing panels. Would love to collaborate on things as they are being done sometimes just to talk about my over world themes ideas etc. I can write stories for days and days just looking for an artist that can keep up with my strange mind and trust me.
MadStaxComics is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Tags
artist comic paid work, artist needed, paid, space comic