Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / Collaborations

Old 01-31-2020, 03:49 PM   #1
RaySMasonJr

RaySMasonJr is on a distinguished road

Writer or Artist who will help me run things

Okay, so many have heard about us, and we have gotten a negative rep. As has been said here, I have the best of intentions for all of my staff, but often things do not work out. I have long been seeking someone to help me run things from a business standpoint. I get a lot of promises but no one follows through. It has always been my intention to focus more on creative and less on the business end. But making that transition has not worked out because of lack of help. So if someone is willing to look into what we have and possibly invest time in our operation from a business (and creative as well if desired) standpoint, please reply to affinitystormproductions@gmail.com.

I am NOT looking for someone who thinks they can change everything after being with us a week. Learn the whats and whys of our systems, and then things can be developed in a more positive manner. Chief of what needs to be accomplished is a website overhaul and a new business plan.

We have a LOT of things going on, and we will get there either way. But "there" can be achieved more effectively, efficiently, speedily, and profitably with more help on the business end.
RaySMasonJr is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread