Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / PAID Jobs

Old 05-02-2019, 05:06 PM   #1
Doug Wood

Doug Wood will become famous soon enough

Looking to Pay an Artist for 2 Page Comic

Hello to you!

I am looking to pay an artist for collaboration on a 2 page comic. Looking for an artist who can do pencil and inks for $60 USD per page. I will pay half upfront and the other half when I receive printable format art files. (300 dpi, CMKY) Invoicing will be handled through paypal. The sci fi story is written and I have had great feedback from the Reddit Comicbook Creator Discord group. I am completely open to make changes to the story based on artists input. Currently the story has no action scenes. I am looking for an artist with the ability to draw interesting aliens, a small spaceship and Must have strong ability to do character acting/emotions. The pages will be submitted to a few anthology that currently have openings. So there is a deadline to these pages. We can discuss production schedules if a certain amount of time is needed to complete the work.

I have worked on a few comic projects in the past. I am currently working on one page comics for the Comics Jam Discord group. I also hired an artist last year for the Creator for Creators comics grant. Also, I have a few unfinished comics projects. This is a small sample of things I have worked on: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ld...suKuxvQzvsiX2s

This is my new instagram account: https://www.instagram.com/doug.a.wood/

Please only artist with sequential artwork in their portfolio. Please only respond to me at doug.a.wood2@gmail.com with a sample of your sequentials and let me know about yourself. All other methods to contact me will be ignored. Thank you for your time.
Doug Wood is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 05-07-2019, 09:03 PM   #2
Doug Wood

Doug Wood will become famous soon enough

I am no longer accepting submissions. I will make a decision based off of the portfolios I currently have. Thank you
Doug Wood is offline   Reply With Quote