Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / PAID Jobs

Old 08-19-2020, 07:56 PM   #1
Lovecraft13
Mac the Knife

Lovecraft13 is a splendid one to beholdLovecraft13 is a splendid one to beholdLovecraft13 is a splendid one to beholdLovecraft13 is a splendid one to beholdLovecraft13 is a splendid one to beholdLovecraft13 is a splendid one to beholdLovecraft13 is a splendid one to beholdLovecraft13 is a splendid one to beholdLovecraft13 is a splendid one to beholdLovecraft13 is a splendid one to beholdLovecraft13 is a splendid one to behold

WANTED: Artist for Image Comics Proposal

Hello,

Published writer seeks sequential artist for Image Comics submission.

$40 per page: five pages in total w/ potential limited series commitment.

Paypal payment upon completion.

Open deadline.

Genre: Magical realism. 1920s aesthetics. Some blood and gore.

All styles are welcome.

Please send samples of your recent sequential artwork to jmgamon at gmail dot com. No .zip files.

Thanks,
Joshua Gamon

Old 09-01-2020, 10:13 AM   #2
Lovecraft13
Mac the Knife

Lovecraft13 is a splendid one to beholdLovecraft13 is a splendid one to beholdLovecraft13 is a splendid one to beholdLovecraft13 is a splendid one to beholdLovecraft13 is a splendid one to beholdLovecraft13 is a splendid one to beholdLovecraft13 is a splendid one to beholdLovecraft13 is a splendid one to beholdLovecraft13 is a splendid one to beholdLovecraft13 is a splendid one to beholdLovecraft13 is a splendid one to behold

Due to the volume of submissions, I couldn't respond to everyone, but the listing is now closed. Thanks to all who applied.
Old 09-18-2020, 05:25 PM   #3
Lovecraft13
Mac the Knife

Logo Designer Wanted

I am also looking to hire a logo designer to create something for the comic book series.

$50 through paypal.

You can send samples to the email listed in the original advert listed above.

Thanks.
Old 09-18-2020, 05:30 PM   #4
Lovecraft13
Mac the Knife

Cover Artist Wanted

Lastly, I am looking to hire a cover artist to produce finalized artwork for the first issue.

$100 to be paid through paypal.

Any style welcome.

Contact information can be found above.

Thanks.