Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / PAID Jobs

Old 10-25-2012, 03:43 PM   #1
Trahey

Trahey is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up Wanted: Penciler/Inker for crime comedy short story

I'm searching for pencilers and inkers to work on a quick short story that will appear as a webcomic.

Project:
I'm looking to do a 16-page, full color webcomic. The story is a silly crime comedy along the lines of a Guy Ritchie movie. I'm looking for an art that somewhat cartoony with a sense of humor, like Rob Guillory's "Chew."

Job Details:
I'm looking for a penciler/inker to get the project started. Eventually I will need a colorist and letterer, so if you can do either of those jobs let me know, but for now penciling and inking is what I'm looking for.

Item Delivery:
Please send penciled and inked pages as JPEG's or TIFF's via email along with an invoice for each completed page.

Pay:
The pay is $40 per page for the penciling and inking (a total of $640 for the completed 16 pages), although I am willing to negotiate. I will pay you via Paypal or Chase Quickpay, whichever you prefer. I will pay the $40 per page rate within one week of receiving a fully penciled and inked paged along with an invoice.

Contact Info:
My name is Patrick Trahey. I'm a writer who lives and works in Chicago. Feel free to check out my online portfolio at PatrickTrahey.com Please email samples of your work to SolComics.Patrick@gmail.com.

Note:
Since I live in Chicago and the story is set in Chicago, a local artist would be preferred. Obviously this isn't a set rule, but if you're in Chicago or at least from Chicago, definitely get in touch.

Thanks,
-Patrick
Trahey is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 10-27-2012, 10:34 AM   #2
Trahey

Trahey is on a distinguished road

Hi everyone,

I want to thank you all for so many excellent responses. This position has been filled, but I will keep you mind for future projects.

Thanks,
Patrick
Trahey is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
artist needed, artist wanted, chicago, comedy, crime