Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / Collaborations

Old 04-09-2019, 05:57 AM   #1
Knight Kadosh

Knight Kadosh is on a distinguished road

Looking for a Western artist (PAID). I have a publisher

I am looking for an artist to my 21 page Western. The comic will be published in David Lloyd’s Aces Weekly onscreen magazine, David is already accepted the story. We are looking for an artist with a bit artistic style, not necessary so clear line. Basically the comic is black and white but there's some extra colors here and there.

IMPORTANT! I am NOT paying page rates! But still, the gig is paid.

Let us to see your sequential art, illustrations are no good. We have to be sure that you understand the laws of comics storytelling and you have to be capable to draw horses. You have to do pencils and inks, and I hope you can do the colours, too. I have a letterer already. Deadline is negotiable.

I am a professional writer from Finland. I’ve written couple of comics to Aces Weekly during the years and my next graphic novel Macbeth is published by Markosia. I was Eisner Award nominated for the To End All Wars anthology featuring one of my stories. In addition to comics, I have written novels, games and short films.

Please contact: theknightkadosh@gmail.com

About the publisher: http://www.acesweekly.co.uk
Knight Kadosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 04-30-2019, 02:46 AM   #2
Knight Kadosh

Knight Kadosh is on a distinguished road

I have found an artist. I got a huge bunch of messages and saw great art. Thank you for everyone who submitted!

The Hunter (working title) is published in Aces Weekly vol 41 starting at the end of August. You can subscribe any time, AW is cheap but high-quality webcomic magazine runned by David Lloyd, the man who gave us V for Vendetta!
https://www.acesweekly.co.uk
Knight Kadosh is offline   Reply With Quote