Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Talent Engine > Sequential Art Showcase

Old 05-02-2019, 11:48 PM   #1
Rob Norton

12013 will become famous soon enough12013 will become famous soon enough

completed art for new chapter in the He-man fan comic

well..mostly completed. have some backgrounds to add in a few places but..anyway..

in this story, which is way deep in the whole narrative, after heman has been healed from his injuries and is back trying to be a hero again, the forces of the Royal Palace are rounding up the remaining villians now that the big ones are gone or dead. that's where this story starts, with them having apprehended Two-Bad, whos taking this time to tell He-man that the villains will rise again. that "snake mountain will rise again". this leads He-man to make a serious choice. he wants to blow up Snake Mountain. no one lives there anymore, but its a symbol that the bad guys rally around and he thinks they should just wipe it off the face of Eternia. He-Man and Teela call in She-ra to consult her and let he know what they are planning..and she thinks its a horrible idea and has big issues with the choices He-man is making. She-ra doesn't trust them and most of that has to do with things that have happened in previous chapters. but in the end, She-ra goes along with it to support her brother. this will have ramifications in the continuing story

Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 05-02-2019, 11:50 PM   #2
Rob Norton

Old 05-05-2019, 09:40 PM   #3
pandayboss
Illustrious Chap

pandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of light

Looking good following the story in the sequences. I love the women characters, they are really good looking with simple lines. With colors your project will be an excellent book. Keep it up, bro!
pandayboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 09:53 PM   #4
Rob Norton

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandayboss View Post
Looking good following the story in the sequences. I love the women characters, they are really good looking with simple lines. With colors your project will be an excellent book. Keep it up, bro!
oh how I wish I could see these in color. but im so picky about that... the coloring has to be really good and any one really good needs to be paid and that kind of money just doesn't exist at the moment. I keep hoping as I show more of this project, some people might come along that would be willing to color up a single page here or there just so I can imagine what it may look like..BUT...for now..its all gonna be a straight black and white comic.

I really appreciate the kind words tho sir

rob