Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / PAID Jobs

Old 06-06-2019, 12:45 AM   #1
karangill19

karangill19 is on a distinguished road

(paid) Looking for a sequential artist for graphic novel pitch

Hi all,

Iím seeking a sequential artist for a 5 page graphic novel pitch. I need someone who can do pencils and inks. Page rate is $50 USD.

It is a crime comic with slight tones of humor. The tone is serious and there is minimal action in the first 5 pages.

Must be able to draw realistic characters and backgrounds.

Looking for a style something like Sean Philips in Criminal. Should be serious with heavy inks.

-Half of the payment will be paid before the start of the project and the other half will be paid within 48 hours of the final (5th) page being sent to me. (Two payments of $125 USD)

-Flexible deadline

-Shortlisted candidates will be asked to submit a paid trial page at a rate of $50 USD

-Completion of the job needs to be delivered in high-res digital files, 300-400dpi TIFF files in CMYK and RGB for digital.

- I don't have any previous published comic experience but as my day job I work as a sports writer. You can view some of my writing here: https://medium.com/@harkaran_8685

Please send me samples of sequential pages to karansgill4@gmail.com . Feel free to include a short bio of yourself as well and any previous published work.

Thanks,

Karan Gill
karangill19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread