Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / Collaborations

Old 06-17-2020, 05:56 AM   #1
LeeJacob

LeeJacob is on a distinguished road

Published writer looking for artist

I'm a published writer looking for a committed artist to work on a graphic novel. My short fiction and articles have appeared in a number of publications and anthologies. I am happen to provide references and links should we decide to work together.

At the moment, I am working on a horror graphic novel but I need the right artist to move forward. Due to my work as a pop culture journalist, I have contacts in the indie comic world and have several interested publishers. The project could help an artist make a name for themself as well forge important connections in the indie comic world. If a publisher moves forward with it, the graphic novel will be listed on Comixology and distributed through comic stores.

The project itself will be in grayscale or b&w. I am open to a variety of styles but am looking for an artist who is committed, reliable and a relatively fast worker. You can contact me at ninetyninedecisionstreet@gmail.com Please include a link to relevant samples of your work. These samples must be sequential art/comic pages. Thank you.
LeeJacob is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 06-26-2020, 03:42 AM   #2
LeeJacob

LeeJacob is on a distinguished road

The current position has been filled. Thank you to all the talented artists who applied.
LeeJacob is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
colloboration, writer seeking artist