Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / PAID Jobs

Old 11-05-2019, 02:39 PM   #1
DoubleT

DoubleT is on a distinguished road

Artist Wanted for Graphic Novel pitch

I'm looking for someone to do pencils and inks on a ten-page sample for a graphic novel pitch package.

The story is based on one of my bestselling romance novels, so there will be a few mature scenes. I'm looking for someone who can nail romance and passion, so interest in or knowledge of contemporary romance novels and mature comics is a plus.

The art will be done with a combination of diverse West appreciates cutesy manga East aesthetics. Think Netflix’s DRAGON PRINCE or CAROL & TUESDAY.

The rate is negotiable depending on expertise, but I can offer $50 per finished inked page.

Payment will be made via Paypal within 72 hours of your invoice submission, following approval of the low-res artwork. Once payment is made, the finished artwork should be delivered as 300dpi TIFF files, in both CMYK and RGB versions.

Go here to read the story that inspired this graphic novel: https://amzn.to/2Ch1CPw

Send your sequential art samples directly to theodorawrites@gmail.com. I prefer samples with a romantic element. (kiss, deep looks, etc.) Please provide links to your work and let me know your November and December availability.

Cheers,
Theodora Taylor
www.theodorataylor.com
DoubleT is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread