Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Talent Engine > Artist Showcase

Old 10-02-2015, 10:54 PM   #31
Stewart Vernon

Stewart Vernon is a glorious beacon of lightStewart Vernon is a glorious beacon of lightStewart Vernon is a glorious beacon of lightStewart Vernon is a glorious beacon of lightStewart Vernon is a glorious beacon of lightStewart Vernon is a glorious beacon of lightStewart Vernon is a glorious beacon of light

Awesome werewolf!
Old 10-03-2015, 05:53 PM   #32
Max Romaine
Artist, musician, lunatic

Max Romaine is just really niceMax Romaine is just really niceMax Romaine is just really niceMax Romaine is just really niceMax Romaine is just really nice

Thanks Stewart! Glad you like it.
Old 10-19-2015, 04:22 PM   #33
Max Romaine

Max Romaine is just really niceMax Romaine is just really niceMax Romaine is just really niceMax Romaine is just really niceMax Romaine is just really nice

Another drawing for Inktober. My take on King Conan.

I'm still having problems with DW slightly enlarging everything I post which makes the details slightly blurry. Annoying as hell. Tried posting from Facebook, DeviantArt and Photobucket. Does it every time. Anyone have any idea why?

Last edited by Max Romaine; 10-20-2015 at 03:13 AM.
Max Romaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 09:14 PM   #34
dannycruz

dannycruz has disabled reputation

some impressive rendering going on in this thread!

no idea on the size formatting thing, other than maybe resizing the original image in ps. or maybe right click and save whatever you post on da and upload that somewhere online then, use that for your image over here. i did this and it keeps the size thing manageable...sometimes..
dannycruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 10:09 PM   #35
Max Romaine

Thanks for the kind words Danny! I'll give your suggestion a try and see if it makes a difference.
Old 10-20-2015, 02:35 AM   #36
Stewart Vernon

Stewart Vernon is a glorious beacon of lightStewart Vernon is a glorious beacon of lightStewart Vernon is a glorious beacon of lightStewart Vernon is a glorious beacon of lightStewart Vernon is a glorious beacon of lightStewart Vernon is a glorious beacon of lightStewart Vernon is a glorious beacon of light

I can't look at the tags to posts other than my own of course... but there are places where you can specify height and width I think, if this forum honors those settings in the IMG tagging. You might want to take a look at your own posts and see if there are any settings in there that are causing the display to be of a different size than actual.
Old 10-20-2015, 08:32 AM   #37
nams

nams is a jewel in the roughnams is a jewel in the roughnams is a jewel in the roughnams is a jewel in the rough

Great rendering, Cool drawings and overall amazing work!

The helmet on this last barbarian character.... It is amazing, you can feel its weight and volume. The werewolf really cool and believable.

Great Work Max Congratulations!

I don' know if I understand the image file problem you are facing... It all looks good to me, however I would avoid Facebook to host images since its Compression algorithm destroys Image detail.
nams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2015, 04:29 PM   #38
Max Romaine

Many thanks Nams for the praise. Especially nice to hear you like the crown on his head. This is sorta my take on King Conan after becoming king of Aquilonia. Fans of the "Conan The Barbarian" movie might recognize the crown as the one worn by King Osric, played by Max von Sydow, in the movie. Something about that crown always grabbed me and I've always wanted to do a drawing of an older Conan wearing it. A friend asked me to do Conan for Inktober so I used that as an excuse to crank this out. Another reason I like it is that it's unusual to see a king's crown that's not made of gold or silver. Osric's crown looked to be made of iron to me, and I think it's appropriate for Conan to be wearing it because the script written by John Milius for his planned sequel was entitled "King Conan: Crown Of Iron".
Old 10-21-2015, 08:08 PM   #39
nams

nams is a jewel in the roughnams is a jewel in the roughnams is a jewel in the roughnams is a jewel in the rough

That crown looked familiar... and Damn I always concidered myself a fan of conan... but I guess I'm no match for you!
nams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 02:29 PM   #40
Max Romaine

It's just that I'm a picky bastard when it comes to anything creative so when I find something I really like, such as the first Conan movie, I watch it entirely too much. lol! I couldn't even take a guess at how many times I've seen Coppola's "Dracula". It must be in the hundreds by now.
Old 10-22-2015, 09:33 PM   #41
Max Romaine

More Inktober fun...Lagoon Dude! Tried to give him a more intimidating appearance without losing the look of the original.

Old 03-27-2017, 11:26 PM   #42
Max Romaine

Haven't posted in a while. Recently getting into drawing digitally and having fun with it. Thought I'd post some images.

Old 03-29-2017, 05:40 AM   #43
sevans
www.sevans.co.nz

sevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to all

Digging the last 'brains' one.

https://sevans73.deviantart.com/gallery/

www.sevans.co.nz

www.darkarts.co.nz
sevans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 04:08 AM   #44
Max Romaine

More new digital art. Always fun drawing Mister Sandman.

Old 04-08-2017, 03:41 AM   #45
Max Romaine

Quick sketch of an ancient elf.