Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Talent Engine > Creator Community

Old 03-23-2014, 09:11 PM   #1
KidIntense
Vincent K Morris Jr

KidIntense is a name known to allKidIntense is a name known to allKidIntense is a name known to allKidIntense is a name known to allKidIntense is a name known to allKidIntense is a name known to allKidIntense is a name known to allKidIntense is a name known to all

The Most Intense video game contest.

Hey, everyone. let's have a little contest. Today is The Most Intense video game contest. This video game contest is based on my comic book hero named Kid Intense, and if you all don't know who Kid Intense is, just go to http://www.graphicly.com/tribe-studi...-b-a-l-stories and learn who he is and you can even learn more about Kid Intense at http://www.graphicly.com/tribe-studi...raphic-novel-1. Enough of this, anyway, here are the rules for the video game contest.
1) It have to be 15 levels and four rounds.
2) It can be either 2d, 3d, or mugen.
3) It have to be clean and no cursing. (damn and hell can be in this video game)
4) It have to be all action and alot of excitment.
5) You habve to make your own video game story of Kid Intense with my permissions, and no copying.
6) This have to be on PC on the disc.
7) Voices are included in this video game.
Now that you understand what I am saying, let's have a clean contest. Deadline is on Monday, July the 23rd. So let the contest begin.
KidIntense is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 03-23-2014, 09:22 PM   #2
Bishop

Bishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud of

So, is this a contest for people to create Kid a Intense video game and you choose which is the best?
Old 03-23-2014, 09:46 PM   #3
KidIntense
Vincent K Morris Jr

KidIntense is a name known to allKidIntense is a name known to allKidIntense is a name known to allKidIntense is a name known to allKidIntense is a name known to allKidIntense is a name known to allKidIntense is a name known to allKidIntense is a name known to all

Yes, Bishop.
Old 03-23-2014, 11:09 PM   #4
Bishop

Bishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud of

Okay. Don't be offended if you don't get many entrants. Creating video games is extremely time consuming and can be very expensive.
Old 03-23-2014, 11:47 PM   #5
gummahfan

gummahfan has a spectacular aura aboutgummahfan has a spectacular aura aboutgummahfan has a spectacular aura about

Also, you didn't say what we the winner would get or anything...

If you want to buy the book digitally, pick it up here

@cedricklui || cedricklui.com
gummahfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 01:15 AM   #6
Aaron Walther
Writer Guy

Aaron Walther is a name known to allAaron Walther is a name known to allAaron Walther is a name known to allAaron Walther is a name known to allAaron Walther is a name known to allAaron Walther is a name known to allAaron Walther is a name known to allAaron Walther is a name known to allAaron Walther is a name known to all

Here's my entry.

Kid Intense is about a little green frog, right?
Aaron Walther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 02:12 AM   #7
ferah11
Comic artist, Animator.

ferah11 has a spectacular aura aboutferah11 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron Walther View Post
Here's my entry.

Kid Intense is about a little green frog, right?
You look like a winner to me.
Old 03-24-2014, 05:00 AM   #8
DaveyDouble
Wise Ass

DaveyDouble is just really niceDaveyDouble is just really niceDaveyDouble is just really niceDaveyDouble is just really niceDaveyDouble is just really niceDaveyDouble is just really nice

You know its not April Fools for, like, a week or so right?
DaveyDouble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 04:20 PM   #9
KidIntense
Vincent K Morris Jr

Guys, this is no April Fools juoke. it is for real. I like to see how Kid Intense gets a video game in this contest.
Old 03-25-2014, 11:16 PM   #10
Jon Dahl
Dust in the wind, dude.

Jon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud of

Okay, I've hired a team of programmers, purchased Bioware Studios, and have started development. All and all, I'd say I've got about three hundred fifty million dollars invested in this project so far....

Oh! What do we get if we win!?

Facebook
Jon Dahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 11:22 PM   #11
Steven Forbes
Freelance Editor

Steven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud of

Jon lives!!!!
Steven Forbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 12:03 AM   #12
Jon Dahl
Dust in the wind, dude.

Jon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud of

Well yeah. I'm on Facebook... A lot. Like... Way too much. I should probably seek counseling.... But I gotta check my Facebook.
OOooo! I should Facebook that I'm talking about this on Facebook!... And "Like" this post too!

Facebook
Jon Dahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 01:03 AM   #13
Steven Forbes
Freelance Editor

Steven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud of

I'm now scared...
Steven Forbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 07:05 AM   #14
ferah11
Comic artist, Animator.

ferah11 has a spectacular aura aboutferah11 has a spectacular aura about

Facebook bought Oculus, that ruins my entry. I'm out.
Old 03-26-2014, 08:24 AM   #15
dmh_3000

dmh_3000 is just really nicedmh_3000 is just really nicedmh_3000 is just really nicedmh_3000 is just really nicedmh_3000 is just really nice

Unfortunately due to the Watchdogs controversy, I had to cancel my plans to hire Ubisoft so I can't help you out, sorry.
dmh_3000 is offline   Reply With Quote