Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Talent Engine > Creator Community

Old 03-30-2020, 03:50 PM   #1
eDuke

eDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to behold

Digital Webbing Update

I removed some areas that aren't seeing much activity. I'll be monitoring the forums for the next month or so to determine which direction to go forward with.

Best!
/e
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 04-21-2020, 10:41 PM   #2
eDuke

eDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to behold

Alright guys, pains me to say this. But the forums as you know them will be discontinued around June. This site will focus more on our comic book publishing since we're starting that back up this year.

If there's interest, a new forum will be added for artists to showcase their work. Unfortunately the new forums will require new registrations since we'll be using new software.

Thanks for supporting Digital Webbing Forums!
/e
Old 04-22-2020, 12:03 AM   #3
sevans
www.artofevans.nz

sevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to all

I would be interested in continuing a forum.

https://sevans73.deviantart.com/gallery/

www.artofevans.nz

https://www.instagram.com/artofevans/
sevans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 02:04 PM   #4
pandayboss
Illustrious Chap

pandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of light

hi Eduke, should we be removing all the files/images from my my studio forum? or it will automatically discarded? Over the past several years, you've kept my Panday Studio forum and I am sincerely and very thankful for that. My studio will be moving on and different things as all of my own creations will be converted to prose only. i will still work on comics on paid only basis. I don't want to get burn on deadlines as I'm too old (grandpa now) to be sleeping only for a few hours. Haha.

It was a great run Ed!
pandayboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 11:48 PM   #5
paul brian deberry
is a MASShole

paul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to behold

I would start saving any files you want.
Old 04-22-2020, 11:57 PM   #6
eDuke

Hey Dario-- everything will be discarded, ie; erased.
The new forum will be started fresh since it'll be new software.
Old 04-23-2020, 12:16 PM   #7
artsnake

artsnake is on a distinguished road

It was great help here and much appreciated. Thanks to the everyone. I will be back for the new format.
artsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 07:03 AM   #8
Bishop

Bishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud of

Wow... it's been a long time since there's been a reset! Thanks, Ed, for the years of entertainment on this site. I look froward to what the next version brings!
Old 04-27-2020, 10:15 AM   #9
Phatman
Midi-chlorians are a lie!

Phatman has much to be proud ofPhatman has much to be proud ofPhatman has much to be proud ofPhatman has much to be proud ofPhatman has much to be proud ofPhatman has much to be proud ofPhatman has much to be proud ofPhatman has much to be proud ofPhatman has much to be proud ofPhatman has much to be proud ofPhatman has much to be proud of

Will the ad pages remain?
Phatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 04:14 PM   #10
eDuke

Do you mean the classified ads? I'll be revamping them into a different system.
Old 05-03-2020, 09:01 PM   #11
Scribbly

Scribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud of

Well, is sad to learn that these forums would be discontinued soon.
But you got to do what you got to do. I feel very privileged that I had been a member on this Forums and active spectator of its great ride. I did learn a lot from everyone who were posting artwork, jokes, links and advice of any kind referred to this passion of us all. From my POV, this are, were the best Forums advocated to novel and independent comic's authors. Without strings attached to any big comics publisher's or brands. Just comics for the sake of it. Hurrah!
Best wishes in your new project Mr. Ed Dukeshire.
Looking forward for your new version.
Scribbly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2020, 09:38 AM   #12
Ingrid K. V. Hardy
Owner of a Rabid Horse

Ingrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant future

... My online life started here! And made some virtual friends that I'm STILL friends with (I think/hope). But, as already mentioned, you gotta do what you gotta do. My heart is always here, though. ♥

Over 50 and still nifty.
Ingrid K. V. Hardy is offline   Reply With Quote