Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / PAID Jobs

Old 07-14-2014, 10:30 PM   #1
dwolf

dwolf is on a distinguished road

Pin up artist wanted $200

Hi there

Looking for an artist for a promotional pinup for a possible new series. The project will consist of the following...

-Quick character sketches of each character (1 main heroine and 3 villains) Due within 2 days of artist choosing

-Layout of artwork, roughly done for visual and character poses/placing (I will help out anyway I can)
Due August 1 in which first payment will be sent via Paypal ($100)

-Fully rendered artwork with inks
Due August 15 in which final payment will be sent via Paypal ($100)

Total payment for project is $200 and deadline will be august 15.

Paypal only please

Upon character sketches and layout, half of payment will be sent your way via paypal. Deadline for such will be August 1 in which payment will be sent unless deadline is not met. Upon deadline, please send me a high resolution JPEG with a watermark so I cannot reproduce for final review. After review (on Aug 15), I will send second half of payment and then please remove the watermark. This way no one is going empty handed.

The payments will be sent on august 1 and august 15 only. Please do not ask for payment prior to these dates due to my restrictive budget.Now for the legal issues...

I am not meaning to sound like a jerk however these characters are copyright of Chameleon Studios. I sincerely apologize if this offends anyone however to save my own skin I need that to be well known. Also this is a work for hire project so please do not ask for W2 or I-99 forms. This is being funded from my own back pocket.Ok, now that's over with, lets continue.

If interested please feel free to send portfolio or link to work at dakotagadel@yahoo.com and I will reply as soon as possible. With the possibility of multiple submissions please give me enough time to look through submissions. To view reference pics to my studio projects, please look me up on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/dakota.gadel

Thanks and have a blessed day.
dwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 07-15-2014, 05:52 PM   #2
dwolf

dwolf is on a distinguished road

Hi all

Submissions for post are now closed. Thanks all who have submitted. There are some talented ladies and gents out there. However I only needed one and one is what I chose. Thanks to all who have submitted. Take care.
dwolf is offline   Reply With Quote